Sponsored

Search results

  1. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    My unscientific opinion is that we have multiple problems in the mix, some directly related to the trans (CDF drum, missing parts, etc..), some possibly not.
  2. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Might explain why I do get better results when I run Tow/Haul mode, there's no transition to electric only as the ICE stays engaged even when at a stop. I'd be super curious if they tested with disabling advance trac (long press), not just disabling traction control. If I run with no adv trac...
  3. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    FWIW I've got the pedal monster variant, obtained to attempt to solve this issue. It did not solve the issue. Did it help some? Maybe a little.
  4. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    I'd be really curious to know what all systems advtrac can control. In my case, simply disabling the basic traction control (tap button) makes no difference, it has to be the (long hold button) disable traction control + advtrac, and it's a night and day difference. Probably just my crap...
  5. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    I gotcha, so the next frame replay it does jump to 563 Kpa which I missed before. Still not much more, but the remainder of the trip it remains zero until and no fluctuation until brakes were used. I do appreciate the insight!
  6. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Probably right and I just can't feel it spinning.
  7. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    I don't want to detract the thread from what is likely transmission issues for many folks, but I've been meaning to share something interesting. I got the wild idea to hook up a scan tool and view the live data from the ABS module when the "dead space" issue, as I like to call it, happens. As...
  8. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Ohh yeah, good call. I filed one last month or so based off this thread.
  9. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    The most pressing issue is being left high and dry when pulling onto a highway from a dead stop. Normally the issue occurs in right turns, that might just be a numbers issue and not directly related taking turns or not. Just when I happen to notice it the most. When it happens, it is very...
  10. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Unclear if there will be any change to this issue, but have you (or anyone) ever messed with disabling the adaptive learning for the transmission? Say use FORScan and perform: 1 reset all adaptations 2 reset transmission adaptive tables 3 stop all use of adaptive transmission learning I tired...
  11. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Yeah that is spot on, to what mine will do at times. Something is holding back the engine. I wonder what sensors the TC systems use, could one of those be lagging or sending intermitted bad data, think we'd get a DTC if that was the case...but maybe not.
  12. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Gotcha, I do find it very interesting that in the video, you are actually still in 2nd gear when the truck decides to actually accelerate. It didn't appear to shift, then take off, it took off while still in the broken 2nd gear so to speak.
  13. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Interesting, there's so much going on with these trucks. So the pedal was all the way down and there was no acceleration and no engine spin up when it was stuck in 2nd, so no trans slippage in the traditional sense right? I know I've also had mine do this as well, mixed in with it's erratic...
  14. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Apologies up front if this sounds rudimentary, but has anyone noticed where the transmission has it's gear when this issue occurs? I just replicated the issue on mine and noticed that the "dead space" feel appeared to correlate with what feels like nonsense shifting logic. I noticed the gear...
  15. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    I'm curious, have you tried disabling all traction control tech? For my truck/issue anyway, regardless of drive mode or rolling or complete stop, if I disable the damn TC and adv trac, it gets me out on the road safely with zero dead space in the pedal. Still not cool to have to do this BS, but...
  16. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Yeah I agree, it's scary. I've had decent luck disabling all traction control/adv trac (long hold TC button) and enabling tow/haul mode as a temp workaround. This is still BS tho, b/c you have to remember each time you come up on a possible death turn.
  17. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Good lord. Yeah that’s not good. Did you just get the truck? What year? Not good if newer models also suffer this same fate.




Top