Sponsored

Search results

  1. Texas 2023 F150 STX 4x4 shocks(No longer available)

    Never used, rolled off the dealer lot with a different suspension. Currently in South Texas, will be traveling to Montana first week of November. We can arrange to meet somewhere along the way if need be or buyer pays shipping. **No longer available**
  2. Montana 2015-2020 F150 Husky wheel well liners. NIB $80 Item# 79121

    New in box. I did however shave off a little area on the driver side liner where the shock mount sits. I then found out I ordered the wrong ones for my 2023 ?‍♂️ $100
  3. Terrible noise at startup, 22 2.7 w/1500 miles

    Did this start getting louder over time or just started one day doing this? I am well aware what bad cam phasers sound like as my 2017 3.5 was a victim of this but, I can’t remember if it progressed over time or just started doing this one day. I specifically ordered a 2.7 to avoid this but...
  4. 2023 F150 Brake Pedal Pop

    My truck does something similar except its pretty much every time i step on the brake and it is 3 small pops. Maybe not as loud but definitely noticeable. I have got it to where I can replicate it every time. Some days it’s very annoying, other days i kinda forget about it. 7500 miles now...
  5. 2021+ F-150 Tremor Skid Plate Swap Parts

    Ordered on August 28th. Still waiting. Worst part is if it doesn’t show up this month I am gonna have to cancel and re-order since I am moving in a few weeks. ?‍♂️
  6. Phone connection issues on 2022 F150 XLT CANADA

    Iphone. Playing music off my phone works fine, it’s just phone calls. It’s completely unusable now. Cannot complete a single call.
  7. Phone connection issues on 2022 F150 XLT CANADA

    Similar issues on my 2023 XL. The whole Sync 4 is so slow. Lots of static on phone calls it’s almost unusable. First call never works even though the person who I call can hear me just fine. Also have the frozen screen at startup. I have learned that I can hit the backup camera switch on...
  8. Prepping truck for winter?

    Northwest
  9. Time to push for a recall on 9.75” 3/4 floating locker axle issue.

    From what I’ve read this only affects 9.75”s with Max Tow package? I don’t have the Max Tow package but do have a 9.75 rear axle.
  10. 2021+ F-150 Tremor Skid Plate Swap Parts

    Anyone order from Ford Performance website and receive their skid plate yet? Ordered mine on 8/27, nothing yet. Just curious how long the wait is.
  11. Prepping truck for winter?

    This is exactly the type of stuff I don’t want to get caught off guard with. ?
  12. Prepping truck for winter?

    Ok, I see the owners manual recommends 0w-30 for colder than -30F. This will be my first winter in Montana, I’ll see just how cold it will get and go from there. Guess it wouldn’t hurt to use 0w-30 on the last oil change right before the colder part of the year then switch back to 5w-30?
  13. How to make F150 ride better?

    This shudder you are talking about may be what I noticed on my ‘23. I feel like everything on the road transfers through the steering wheel and makes it feel like an old worn out suspension. My 2017 was an XLT/FX4 and although the suspension wasn’t the best imho, it felt much firmer. I’ve...
  14. PowerBoost 1.5 - We Need More Than Idiot Lights

    Lol…I’m using a 13 Mini and it works just fine. Big phones are not for me
  15. Prepping truck for winter?

    I’ll definitely miss the heated seats I had on my 2017 :(
  16. Prepping truck for winter?

    Thanks. Already ordered some Husky wheel liners. Hate these tires, can’t believe they put these on a 4wd vehicle.
  17. Prepping truck for winter?

    Thanks, I’ll look into undercoating protectors.
  18. Prepping truck for winter?

    Is there anything y’all recommend doing to my truck to prepare for winters in Montana other than some decent tires for snow? Is the factory coolant concentration adequate? Are external heating pads for oil pans a thing? How bad is MT, with dumping salt on roads? Thinking rust prevention...
  19. PowerBoost 1.5 - We Need More Than Idiot Lights

    Update and fyi for guys having issues importing this to your OBDlink app. After finally being able to import Turbo’s 1.4 version, this morning on my way to work I noticed half of the gauges didn’t work. I went back and did some reading and was able to figure it out. All I had to do was delete...
  20. PowerBoost 1.5 - We Need More Than Idiot Lights

    That worked!!! Thank you. Let me finish setting it up. edit: Looks good, I’ll try it out tomorrow morning. Thank you for help.




Top