Sponsored

Search results

  1. engine light came on...can I bring it in to any dealer?

    Engine light came on yesterday with some fault. Naive question: my dealer is 30 minutes away, there is one 5 minutes down the road (who were horrible to try to buy from)...can I bring it to the closer dealer?
  2. Factors To Consider Before Buying Any Tonneau Cover

    I got one too, took about 30 minutes to put on yesterday, raining all day today, can report back how waterproof it is! :)
  3. ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ?

    I liked the sport interior and don't like chrome.
  4. ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ?

    I was a bit leery about the chrome on the tow mirrors with the sport....but it seems to work. I really like how the color looks.
  5. Anyone recently financed through Ford?

    it is interesting, because 3 years ago, when my wife and I bought a car, it was 805, and I think my patterns have not changed, but who really knows...maybe having that car loan (0% APR!) has helped? either way, was surprised how bad Ford's credit terms were, but I am onlyi holding briefly.
  6. ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ?

    if it is any help...it took me the better part of this morning to figure out how to open the rear window
  7. Anyone recently financed through Ford?

    It is 850. Still confused about the odd score from Ford.
  8. Anyone recently financed through Ford?

    Good point! This was whatever metric ford credit spit back to me when I applied and I did not catch it was out if range!! Previous score was 814 last year. I should check my FICO...just for reference
  9. Anyone recently financed through Ford?

    Credit rating 875+ 6.53 was rate.
  10. "6 inch extended dark gray accent running boards"

    not sure. I am picking mine up tuesday, can measure.
  11. "6 inch extended dark gray accent running boards"

    this truck has them (this is similar to mine, but I got tow mirrors and enhanced sound) https://www.crossroadsfordapex.com/new-Apex-2021-Ford-F+150-LARIAT-1FTFW1EDXMFA36081
  12. Finally - Jump for Joy - It Has Come - VIN # & Window Sticker

    In a crazy twist of fate, my truck is arriving monday. I thought may. complex story, but wrong one ordered first, then correct one, and then it was a big delay, but actually no, just not on file correctly. so excited!
  13. Extended Service Plans ESPs

    thanks. I have never had a new truck so I am flying blind. this seems like a safe range.
  14. Extended Service Plans ESPs

    well lookie here, I just found what I needed f150 lariat powerboost. Definitely want an ESP, but no experience, how many years / miles do folks usually get?
  15. ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ?

    yeah, i feel the same. I am kind of torn...should I try another dealer...who knows!
  16. ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ?

    ordered in november, nothing yet. glad to see some people are getting their Lariats!




Top