Sponsored

Search results

  1. 7/26 Build Week Club

    So did everyone got their truck build this week ? or did something change at the last minute ?
  2. 7/26 Build Week Club

    THE BLEND DAY WAS 7/28 ON THE WINDOW STICKER. BUT WAS BUILD YESTERDAY.
  3. 7/26 Build Week Club

    Does anybody have a link to track the trucks. My truck final destination is Los Angeles.
  4. 7/26 Build Week Club

    well...look at this :cool::cool::cool:. It's going to be a nice birthday present for August.
  5. 7/26 Build Week Club

    same here blend 7/28 ???
  6. 7/26 Build Week Club

    As anybody gotten their truck built so far this week ? If so did the Ford tracking change after how many days ?
  7. 7/26 Build Week Club

    So just talked to the manager at the dealer truck is scheduled for 7/28 build. He inform me that it will take one day for the build. :cool::cool::cool: Also does anyone know the link to check for the transportation ?Last any idea how long it will take the truck to arrive from Dearborn to...
  8. 7/26 Build Week Club

    Contact Us - Ford Performance Parts you can chat with them.
  9. 7/26 Build Week Club

    Per Ford performance "According to my system, Your vehicle is getting ready to start production. It's status is considered as "In Production" The build date is showing for July 28th. The last status update before it went into production was... Scheduled to Day (Jul-28-2021). That update is...
  10. Need HELP, Anyone who ordered in June, July, August and has some production status or at least their VIN number

    It all depends where your truck is being build. As we know Kansas plant closed for 2 weeks and Dearborn is running only 2 shifts. My truck luckily is being build in Dearborn. Its moving down the process. I placed my order on June 17 I had a vin 2 weeks later. At this moment the order is in...
  11. 7/26 Build Week Club

    That's weird that you already have a eta on the delivery. My truck is being build on 7/29 but no eta of delivery.
  12. 7/26 Build Week Club

    My build day is 7/29. Previously it was 7/30 but it move up one day. The blend day is 7/28
  13. 7/26 Build Week Club

    So this happened today. No window sticker up yet it hasn't been released yet. :cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool::cool:
  14. 7/26 Build Week Club

    Was that the the build date from the previous time you check @Cbaka27 ?
  15. 7/26 Build Week Club

    So I did my final update for the week on my truck. I was inform by Ford Performance truck is scheduled for 7/29 still. But I have no window sticker yet. Hopefully next week the window sticker shows up. My truck is being built in Dearborn.
  16. 7/26 Build Week Club

    So just finish talking to Ford Performance I was inform now that my truck " Scheduled to Day (2021-07-29) That is the day it's scheduled to be built." The info change from 2 days ago. I got bump up one day. :ROFLMAO: But there is no window sticker yet available.
  17. 7/26 Build Week Club

    So I just checked my dealer website to see if my truck would pop up on their inventory but nothing yet. But I did see a truck that is being build in Dearborn the window sticker was just released today 7/14 to be blend 7/20. So based on this information Dearborn is releasing window sticker one...




Top