Sponsored

Search results

  1. Weird steering lock up issues

    Figured it out….Apparently in forscan under pscm,start stop I enabled with angle inhibit.
  2. Weird steering lock up issues

    Something very strange is happening . When I come to a stop the steering wheel locks up and won’t move but as soon as I let off the break and start rolling it will start to release and I have control again. Same with in park with truck running, steering wheel is locked up put it in drive and...
  3. No all electric mode for my Powerboost

    A week ago I spent the weekend updating my truck via FDRS and ever since I get the “charging system service soon” message pops up every time I get in the truck to drive it. Today I noticed that the ICE turns on as soon as I give it some gas. It will go into electric driving when coming to a stop...
  4. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I’m just glad I was able to get the truck further updated for now!! Spent a ton of late night hours to get it done. Still had like 8 things to update I got some updates I was looking forward to like full screen CarPlay and on the FordApp it now says active for BlueCruise. Not really 100% sure...
  5. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I did click the link and registered but didn’t work when I tried to login with it so I moved on to other modules while I still had time. My license expired so I’ll have to try again next time.
  6. 2021+ F150 Power-Up and Priority OTA History Thread

    I thought it was since I purchased at like 6pm ish on Friday but just looked and it says in use. Looks like it just says expires 5/12
  7. 2021+ F150 Power-Up and Priority OTA History Thread

    So I spent the weekend doing updates with FDRS. Did GWM, APIM, TCU and IPC updates until no others loaded. Did one IPMA update and a few other ones. Most all said successfully installed. Some didn’t say anything after restart but after I clicked Yes on FDRS it completed and the SW update went...
  8. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Received this when trying to update the BCM. Does anyone know how I can move forward with the update?
  9. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Thank you Ajzride…. Downloaded 38.5.7 and then had to select independent operator/Non-dealer and login was successful!!
  10. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Hey guys just purchased 2 day license and first time trying to login to FDRS and I’m getting “User authentication failed”. Using Windows 11. Checked my credentials on the ford service site. I’ve seen people having problems with the latest FDRS version 40.4.5 but can’t find where to download an...
  11. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    57!!!! haha sounds like I’ll need more then a 2 days FDRS license!! What exactly is the Ford power up 2.1.0. I noticed my version number didn’t change.
  12. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Okay, I’m going to order the cable and stuff needed. I’ll get back with you once that’s done. Thanks man!!
  13. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Is this the same situation I’m in, being that I’m on the 21146 Rev 145? I’m getting closer to pulling the trigger on the mongoose and windows tablet. My concern is will I be able to simply update using the FDRS write up instructions or is it beyond that and I’ll need more experienced help.
  14. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    You’ve been a ton of help already pointing me into right direction to get apim replaced.I appreciate you having someone take a look at it. Hopefully after all the effort and having apim replace it would be good to go. I’m reading as much as I can and originally didn’t want to spend the money on...
  15. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    It’s a third party extended warranty I purchased when I bought the truck. dealership help me prove something was wrong and after trying to update it and being unsuccessful they replaced it. I’m on 21146 rev 145 but aren’t I still way behind? Also if I spend the money on mongoose and fdrs will I...
  16. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    This is exactly what I was told from the dealership I purchased from and they said that’s why you have a warranty
  17. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    I had apim replaced because it was stuck and now I’m on 21146 which I think is farther then I was giving that the dealership programmed it correctly but not sure when I’ll start seeing OTA updates
  18. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Did you ever get a chance to have a second set of eyes check out that it is programe You ever get a chance to have a second set of eyes check out if everything was programmed right from the dealership? Will I ever see OTA updates or are these 2021’s just a lost cause and will need to be...




Top