Sponsored

Search results

  1. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Think I'm good I got to a point where it told me to turn the truck off letting it sit and ramp back up.
  2. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    At what point do I need to worry about the battery? The maintainer isn't holding right now.
  3. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I'd raise you dealers are clueless when it comes to anything these days. If a computer does point them to the exact screw to turn and what direction to turn it I wouldn't be surprised is they wouldn't be able to figure it out.
  4. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Getting ready to start my never before updated 21 f150. On a 3.5 is the battery Stn or AGM?
  5. Vibration thru gas pedal

    Should Report as spam at this point ??
  6. On going problem

    Hey that's better than the "it's normal" response a lot of here have heard from dealerships when they have issues.
  7. Dealership/Repair Frustrations

    Dealerships and especially service departments for Ford are completely worthless. If the computer doesn't tell them what door to open I'm guessing most wouldn't be able to figure it out.
  8. Farewell For Now! Thanks for all the information and help!

    This one thread has over 600,000 VIEWS and many people probably have no clue their truck has this issue because FORD has no clue how to identify or fix it. The current batch of Ford products have serious quality issues its not just a handful of people online compalining. (4) ECU module...
  9. Farewell For Now! Thanks for all the information and help!

    Don't blame you, I would be right behind you if I didn't pay less than $60k for my '21 Lariat not including some compensation for all the issues I have had. The truck works right now, the vibration and other issues like NEVER having an update (on the list here to fix that myself) suck and I...
  10. 2021 Sync Warning!!

    Haha this guy is mad and thinks it's unacceptable to wait four months for an update? Unacceptable is when your truck hasn't had an update in 26 MONTHS and Ford has no clue how to fix it.
  11. Power-Up 4.2.1. OTA software update installed today

    Way to brag! I think Im still sitting at a beta version since my truck has NEVER received an update and the dealerships won't help. One of these days I will just have to spend a Friday and update it myself lol.
  12. Done with Ford

    People are paying $70K+ and your answer to broken trucks, poor service centers and bad quality is "wait until '24"? There is a thread on here with 600+ pages 10,000 comments because FORD doesn't know how to fix OTAs? Not only did people pay $70K for these trucks now they have to pay $800 and 8...
  13. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Woohoo just got an email from Ford! SYNC 4A improvements are coming soon. Stay up to date. Ensure Ford Power‑Up software downloads are turned on and set up automatic updates, in a few simple steps, to keep your vehicle up to date with the most recent software. I love how...
  14. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Want to rent out your mongoose? Looking to finally try and take care of it myself. Just dragging my feet buying the mongoose.
  15. 3.5 EB Rough Idle and shudder

    That Ford rep is a troll account they just come here throw up their copy/paste to meet their daily quota. According to multiple dealerships the idle is "normal". The shudder there is another large thread that has a TSB in it that did help my truck. Just ignore that Ford rep they are...
  16. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Yep called to make my appointment and was told I don't understand your truck shows no updates available. I told them that is because it has never been updated, its broken take a look at TSB 22-2404. They then say ok well we are not sure what we can do since it says no updates available, you...




Top