Sponsored

Search results

  1. NHTSA Safety Recall (23V-896) on 113,000 F-150 Trucks with Trailer Tow Max Duty Package

    Yippy now I have 3 recalls I have to bring my truck in to have them look at it and then order the parts so I can bring my truck back in so they can fix it. Obviously they won't be able to do all three at the same time, that would be good customer service. Will most likely take 6 trips to the...
  2. EV Sales Are Not Performing As Hoped - Letter To The president

    I am in Minnesota, 3000sq/ft house built in '98. In November we used 550.9 kWh for electric = $83. Gas 88 Therms = $54. The most we paid for gas in '23 was January and that was $88.77 @ 143 Therms so you can call BS I guess but those are the numbers. June, July and August are the only months my...
  3. EV Sales Are Not Performing As Hoped - Letter To The president

    $350/month just electric or does that include gas in the winter? We average about $120/month in electric highest in the summers with our pool max in electric last year was $170. Solar panels will never be an affordable option. I've had quotes similar to yours and the scummy sales man is like...
  4. "System Off to Save Battery" message

    Anything special with replacing these batteries? Now that it's getting cold everytime I shut it off I get the power saving message. Auto start doesn't work, start/stop doesn't work, zone lighting and interior lighting doesn't work. Wonderful job Ford 33k miles in '21 and need a new battery...
  5. Ramcharger: How (Can?) Ford Respond - A Discussion

    Ram can't sell their current fleet of trucks. What makes you think people will flock to this, which will most likely be another overpriced truck on the market.
  6. RAMCharger has been announced. The Hybrid Ford should be building.....

    At the low price of $110k + $90k "market adjustment "
  7. Ford and UAW Reach Agreement

    The big three can't see vehicles now. Wait until they increase the price even more due to the UAW demands.
  8. 2021 F-150 EcoBoost Typical Issues?

    Make sure the one you buy has its software updated unless you want to spend $500+ and 20 hours of your own time doing the updates.
  9. Stealership screwed up again…

    1) Don't worry they will tell you this is "normal" and the computer told them so 2) You will be spamming with the Ford bot shortly don't waste your time it won't help you.
  10. Another OTA Fail Victim / APIM Requires replacement

    Now you just have to go to the post office twice a week to send your mongoose to other Ford owners ??
  11. Another OTA Fail Victim / APIM Requires replacement

    That is the Ford way or they just go with "it's normal". Incompetence from Top to bottom at Ford.
  12. 2023 F150 Vibration with less than 100 Miles

    The dealership says it's "normal" that's Fords way to say we are incompetent. Don't let the dealership tell you if it's a lemon or not contact a lawyer. Depending on your state the lawyer will only get paid if you get paid.
  13. Rant

    Tell them don't waste time with changing out boards and crap. Tell them to park the truck facing the sun for an hour and it will fault. Took me two dealers and 6 months before they finally listened and stopped with the "can't replicate" BS. It's the camera I dealt with it for 6 months even...
  14. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    I replaced the door keypad for the 2nd time, bought extras so when it breaks again I will be able to replace it again...
  15. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Yep another member told me to just reset FDRS and redo it. It was just spinning at downloading.
  16. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    How long does the GWM download (blue icon) take before I can "Run" the download?
  17. How common are 14th Gen turbo failures?

    You rely on the dealership who can't diagnose an issue unless the computer tells them exactly what bolt to turn and which direction? Dealership are worthless and probably just scamming you out of maintenance you don't need cause again they are worthless and clueless. Owner of new truck have to...
  18. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    My USB download kicked in surprisingly. I am on SYNC 4 Revision 145 do I need to hook the mongoose back up and do more downloads or am I good to go now?
  19. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Nope but I'll finish the other ones tomorrow. read on here just leave the usb in and something might happen. At least everything else will be as updated as I'm able to do.
  20. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    First time. I never get the notification on the screen after I insert the usb. Sat with power supply for an hour and drove around for 45 min the other time.




Top