Sponsored

Search results

  1. Some help with dash mount midrange speakers

    I was talking about the shot of you looking up the defrost grille part number. I'm still putting my build together and targeting to buy on Black Friday. May the discounts gods smile on me because this shit ain't cheap ??
  2. Some help with dash mount midrange speakers

    If you remember please take some pics during the installation and the trimming you need to do. I’m glad to have you breaking trail for me ? what website/app is that? Which speaker are you putting in that corner? I didn’t quite catch your meaning, are you moving to the pillars on the second...
  3. Some help with dash mount midrange speakers

    Thank you! If you find anything weird during the install let me know! Btw, did you get defrost grille ML3Z-15044E82-BB? I have a 23 Lariat with BAP and I’m trying to make sure I have the right part and color.
  4. Some help with dash mount midrange speakers

    Did you ever figure out the part number? I'm looking at going down this road. What did you do for brackets?
  5. RAM REV XR ... You can't make this stuff up!

    Trains have been doing this for a really long time. Super efficient. That concept is what Ford should have done in the first place. You have an electric platform that doesn’t need a transmission(so no way to couple the ICE to the drive. That electric platform has decent range that will handle...
  6. What psi should I run ??

    I still never had issues in the rain. I only had one issue on a corner now known as “oh shit oh shit oh shit corner” where I unintentionally changed lanes due to the ice/hardpack there that didn’t melted in the shade. I was over driving the conditions and got really lucky there was no one in the...
  7. What psi should I run ??

    I run the OEM ATs during the summer and Falken Wildpeaks in the winter. the Ford dealership does my swap and sets the tires to mid 30s, I think they just put 36 In my Falkens when I swapped them this week. It is no where near their min pressure and a solid ride so I leave it alone. you can put...
  8. Apple CarPlay not switching from Voice to Stereo

    I have had this happen a couple of times and found it can correlate to what apps I have open. 100% of the time when I am actively in the Amazon app it will switch from stereo to voice. There are other times that it has happened that I don’t have an explanation for. I’m guessing it could be how...
  9. New powerboost mpg

    I’ve had mine for almost a year and am coming up on 10K and it has gotten better. Dash isn’t accurate to actual. I’ve attached my tracker if you want to see what my journey has looked like so far. As someone mentioned towards, we drive the fourth most powerful truck in the segment behind the...
  10. Bluecruise 1.4 Announced

    Is this something I can go to my dealership and ask them to update me to? Or do I need to learn how to do the updates myself?
  11. 2023 F-150 Powerboost on Bilstein Level Kit + Method MR703 / BFG KO3

    Oh man, that is clean! Gonna need a cold shower now... heh Thanks for the write up and review, I'm looking to do the same suspension when time and budget allows. Would you mind talking a little about how the suspension change affected the ride? how is the steering and body roll? How are the...
  12. 2023 Ford F-150 Fire

    It doesn't look to have the secondary cooling reservoir for PB and doesn't have the badge(could be debadged). My wager is not PB. I'm just amazed that latch took that long to get past and required Johny Bravo. Gonna have to start storing my valuables in the engine bay!
  13. Bye bye B&O unleashed... Hello active 3way

    @Jbcaindo, how did you get the 693C to fit in the front door location? Crutchfield is showing they won’t fit for mine with the mounting bracket to give rear clearance. Sorry if you you show it in the photos, they aren’t loading for me. I have a 23 Powerboost Lariat SCREW, being Gen14 I would...
  14. Key in locked truck

    No issues in my 23. If it is something they changed in 24 maybe you could de-activate in forscan?
  15. Infotainment screen cleaning / protecting

    I went with the same one, third of the cost and has worked great for me. End of the day it protects my screen and I can always switch it out later. I don’t even notice I have a protector on anymore.
  16. Last week's announcement on change in direction from full EV to hybrids and plugins

    I haven’t looked at what dodge has done with their new one coming out, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they put electric on top of the most powerful engine just for shits and giggles. Like if Ford took the Raptor R and gave it a 200 HP electric motor like the PB and added a plug in battery for 50...
  17. Last week's announcement on change in direction from full EV to hybrids and plugins

    Not sure where they would throw it, but I hope it is something quiet and tuned specifically for charging the battery and can output enough juice for a sustained max load up an incline plus a little extra. Not sure what that looks like, but if you aren’t hooked up to a drive train anymore the...




Top