Sponsored

Search results

  1. Broken Axle Bolt

    RossRR Can you steer me to what the other forum is you mention. I'm trying to get through problems on my 21 and haven`t ever seen any info here on what I`m dealing with. Thanks & PS If I can go back in time I`m going to still your 84!
  2. ABS Light/Pre-collision Unavailable

    Sorry to hear you`re also in the barrel. The new normal these days is Ford R&D can`t hit their ass with both hands and then release trucks with problems built in. This overwhelmes service departments, plain and simple. After a year and a half, they`re still fixing stuff on my truck. Over 55...
  3. High Voltage Battery Warning

    How much did you charge your dealer for you to fix your truck?:)
  4. Recall #21S56 - Loose / Sagging Underbody Insulators (Driveshaft Fracture Hazard)

    I`m going to stick with 2dogcamper. Those shafts look pretty darn thin to me also. glta
  5. Recall #21S56 - Loose / Sagging Underbody Insulators (Driveshaft Fracture Hazard)

    I don`t know about the fur coat part, it`s probably just diapers off their junior engineers. It`s too bad they can`t test a part like this before hand, say on their own truck, instead of using their customers trucks to do test and evaluation for them.
  6. 2021 F150 Platinum is a bad joke

    Sorry to hear you`re in the barrel also. If only your flag was crooked ford could help. GLTA
  7. Ford is a joke right now

    My 2021 f-125 is the absolute worst vehicle I`ve ever owned. Good luck with these idiots as ford service people and their engineers can`t hit their ass with both hands.
  8. Sliding Rear Window Rattle - Help!

    An after market slider is a great idea. I also don't care for the appearance of the small factory window outside or the view in the rearview mirror so I ordered a XLT instead of a Lariat. Looks like I dodged one bullet from the mighty Ford Gatling gun. A small victory but I`ll take it. GLTA
  9. 2021 Driver side rear door will not open

    Thanks for the pass. I would have to agree the set up does look like todays Ford engineering through and through.
  10. Freezing doors on 2021’s

    I agree, there is no way for an individual to make these corporations do the right thing. I`m just old and have been buying Fords for me, my wife and my companies for over fifty years. I never had a Ford truck that I didn`t just love right from the start and all the controls, gearing, handling...
  11. 2021 Driver side rear door will not open

    Minus 14F below zero here yesterday morning. I`ve had tail gate problems a number of times but not the doors. I`m knocking on wood that issue doesn`t happen. I don`t need another problem with this truck. If a door problem does arise, would you mind if I use your tie down method or do you have...
  12. Freezing doors on 2021’s

    It`s past time for some law firm to move in and get FoMoCo to compensate its victims.
  13. won't start-2021 Lariat 502

    Thanks for the post. We need all the help we can get dealing with these trucks.
  14. My console froze?

    You probably got a cold spot where all that insulation is falling off the trucks!
  15. Wind noise

    That`s great you didn`t get the defects that I've got on this truck. The passenger can hear the wind noise on the drivers side of my truck. As mentioned, all the easy fixes have been tried. Just a problem to go with the other problems I guess. G.L.T.A.
  16. Wind noise

    Precisely. My 21 truck drivers door sounds like the window is down or cracked starting @ 20 mph and it goes from there. It`s extremely irritating driving it just getting out of the neighborhood much less a trip somewhere. The noise was easily able to be duplicated at the dealer and the response...
  17. New engine needed for F150 PowerBoost Hybrid

    I can relate to the zero flux given by ford on fixing problems. Worst factory/dealer service ever!
  18. Terrible ride quality on lariat with max tow

    Nice! Definite upgrade.
  19. Terrible ride quality on lariat with max tow

    Don`t blame ya on trading but just curious, what did you trade for?




Top