Sponsored

Search results

  1. Remote start not working

    I live rural so go to front door which is at a different end of the cabin from the living area. Get fob from key rack. Open front door and get a visual on truck. Truck is always unlocked so punch fob lock button. Punch start button twice. Make sure vehicle started. Close door cause its cold out...
  2. Remote start not working

    Yes I can and that`s what I do. I give it a double shot of 15M because that`s as long as it will run on the fob. IT would be nice if I could do 30 and not have to go to the vehicle and start it twice and verify it`s running. It`s not an end of the world thing just more aggravation. GLTA
  3. Remote start not working

    Newbie on board here. What is a TCM? My f pass has never worked consistently enough to say it works despite 2 different dealerships trying and hours spent on the phone with f pass. I would like it to start the truck in the winter because it doesn`t idle long enough to warm up without extending...
  4. 2024 F150 Quality Issues

    Agree. One of my last business trucks was a Chevrolet 1500 LT. My wife`s 3rd ford Ranger is a Chevrolet Colorado instead because of my rancid 21. Both of these are well into 60K miles with ZERO issues. fomoco needs to change their mantra to ford "Trouble Day 1 ". GLTA
  5. here we go again.. DRL burnt out

    I wouldn't let the Tundra engine problem scare anyone off from getting one if that`s what they want. When I ordered a new f350 superduty in 2000 that I badly needed for my company, guess who delayed delivery for six months because of engine problems? You and a couple other posters have nailed...
  6. What is this? Aluminum foil wrapped cable

    It looks like an afterthought. No surprise there. Hope it doesn`t get hung up on something and you lose your brake GLTA
  7. 2021 - 5.0L - Engine Shudder at idle when coming to a stop. Engine not yet warm.

    My 21 does the same thing also especially in the winter. After starting, it idles stuttering @ around 500 rpm, eventually ramps up to about 1200 then down to 700 if it stays running long enough. Shuts off at 15 minutes of idling which usually isn`t long enough to melt the ice off and warm the...
  8. Driver door rattle - SUPER ANNOYING

    I don`t know if this is any help but it`s a pretty good video of f150 door panel removal. I have no clue on why Ford insist on screwing up drivers doors on some trucks. You can`t hear yourself think going down the road with all the wind noise in my 21. GLTA Direct Video Link
  9. 2023 F150 Vibration with less than 100 Miles

    You need an exorcist and a lawyer. I have "unfixable Ford problems" also. I think some of those items are year over year problems. Sorry for your pain and loss of use and wish you the best of luck dealing with it. GLTA
  10. Ford Saving on Recalls

    There was multiple wiper recalls on my truck and my dealer had no problem getting the parts. I think with what you said I`m with you, something seems a little out of wack. Maybe I just got lucky with my truck but that would be a first. GLTA
  11. 2021 Battery issues

    Had the same things going on with my 21. Dash would light up like I was at a casino at times. Every warning imaginable. Had to jump start it 6 times during one the worst winters on record. It ain`t easy walking back and forth to get a jump across 6 acres through the snow on crutches when you...
  12. Mirror Glitch and misc. issues

    Ah, the good old 2021 model. Wish you luck my friend.
  13. Rear Diff Issues Now

    You would never have a dealer mention it when it was up in the air for service. GLTA
  14. Climate Control Module Failure

    Thanks for the heads up. Any help with diagnosing and problem solving with these trucks? is greatly appreciated.
  15. Road/wind noise

    You get the foresight of the year award as you have clearly dodged a few bullets. I actually had the General Manager at the dealership chastise me and said I should known better than buying the first year of a new Ford truck to which I replied, I bought my first new F-150 in 1978. How do you...
  16. Road/wind noise

    I have an early 21 which has had the driver side wind noise since day one. Out of the shop again today and still have the same problem. I believe that is my 7th or 8th trip to two different dealerships for the same problem with no fix. I lose track of the number of hours/days/dollars I`ve spent...
  17. List your 2021 F-150 issues

    Sounds like you`re one of the lucky ones. I`ve got 7x to 2x dealers for just one the problems on my truck. They admit its there but don`t know how to fix, anything really. GLTA
  18. HELP! With this rattle...

    Well at least you know where your part goes. I`m up to 3 found items on my truck straight from the factory. A double waisted chrome bolt from under the dash, a black fastener similar to yours found under the passenger seat and some kind of black poly item found in the back. I wonder if we all...
  19. Broken Axle Bolt

    Thanks much!




Top