Sponsored

Search results

  1. ReadyLift 3.5 SST lift kit for 2021 F-150

    The website says “off road package may require less lift” or something along those lines and works for trucks with 22” or less from wheel center to fender, I have measured my fx4 a couple times and it runs 22” +/- depending on how it’s parked. That’s why I ask if it’s compatible with fx4.
  2. ReadyLift 3.5 SST lift kit for 2021 F-150

    Anyone confirmed if this will fit the fx4 package?
  3. Maljr’s 2021 Iconic Silver F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 Build

    Interesting, the Ford Accessories page says nothing about this for any of the fender flares. Guess we will find out.
  4. King Ranch vs Platinum vs Limited

    The biggest difference between the 3 is the tailgate appliqué.
  5. Advantages of a fixed front air dam?

    I’m no expert on this, but I don’t think it does anything on a truck like a front spoiler does on a sports car. Some improvement on fuel economy, but I don’t see it keeping a lifted or non lifted truck glued to the road and from spinning out or rolling over around a racetrack. It doesn’t even...
  6. Maljr’s 2021 Iconic Silver F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 Build

    Next round of mods includes AVS window visors, weather tech under seat storage, and front air dam removal.
  7. Gunmetal/ Anthracite wheels on Iconic Silver?

    Anyone have photos of their iconic silver truck with silver/gunmetal/anthracite wheels? How close do they match the truck?
  8. Rocker panel molding?

    What is everyone’s thoughts on the air designs rocker panel moldings? I have the fender flares on order and getting them paint matched. Thinking of adding the rocker panels and having them paint matched as well. I think they would be good to protect from door dings. Do you guys think they...
  9. Tire fitment with aftermarket bumper only

    How does an off road bumper affect tire size clearance compared to a level or lift kit? Raptors come with 37’s, so would just changing the bumper clear 35’s or 37’s?
  10. 2021 F-150 Payload Stickers

    2021 Lariat FX4 Sport Screw, 5.5 bed, 3.5 eco, 501A, 3.55 gears, tow package, work center, moonroof, power tailgate/step, 20” wheels
  11. Maljr’s 2021 Iconic Silver F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 Build

    First round of mods includes PPF, Tint and Bedliner. 15% tint on the front and windshield banner, 30% over factory in rear.
  12. Maljr’s 2021 Iconic Silver F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 Build

    Hi guys, going to start a thread for my build. Purchased 8/4/2021. Lariat 3.5L 501A FX4 Sport
  13. King Ranch vs Platinum

    I purchased a Lariat, spent $65 k for mine. Price could have still gone up. I think there are a couple of options I didn’t have available, like the lay flat seats. I think that from Lariat up, it comes down to what interior scheme you like best, as you can pretty much deck out all of the...
  14. iPhone won’t connect to sync

    If I pair my phone the next time I use the truck I get this message. Have repaired a dozen times. Anyone else run into this? iPhone XS Max iOS 14.7.1, Sync4
  15. Invasive advancetrac

    Haven’t tried in this truck, but in my mustang there were two options, hold the traction control button for like 5 seconds instead of pushing it, this is 95% effective but under extreme conditions it will over ride itself,or remove the fuse which will completely disable. This is unsafe because...
  16. Painted Bumpers To Replace The Chrome Ones

    Wait for someone to replace one with an aftermarket off road bumper and buy it from the classifieds, or buy a new one from eBay or dealership and send it to the paint shop.
  17. "Old to New"- What did you drive before purchasing

    Traded 10 liters for 3.5 liters. 2013 STX and 2018 Mustang GT for 2021 Lariat FX4 Started driving in 1996. 1984 Chevy Celebrity 1986 Dodge Daytona 1985 Cadillac Fleetwood 1996 Chevy Lumina 1993 Acura Integra 1994 Dodge Ram 1500 2006 Chevy Trailblazer 2008 Ford Ranger 2013 Ford F150 2018...
  18. Raptor Grille Build.

    Isn’t putting a raptor style grille on your f-150 the ultimate form of upbadging? Isn’t it like sticking an M badge on a BMW or type-R badge on a civic?
  19. ICONIC SILVER F-150 (2021+) Club

    New to the forum. Picked up a new F150 a month ago. Traded in my 13 F150 STX and 18 Mustang GT. 2021 Lariat Iconic Silver 3.5L Ecoboost 501A Package 3.55 Electronic locking differential Sport Package FX4 Package Trailer tow package Panoramic moonroof 20” black sport wheels Added a spray on...




Top