Sponsored

Search results

  1. 12/5/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    Yes this is exactly what I read. And I’m glad it’s not just me. I thought it was me doing something wrong lol.
  2. 12/5/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    Yea I’m going to try that again. I spoke the letters and numbers and they were correct but it gave me wrong info. Said my truck was released in Minnesota in May 2022. Lmao. I just read a post from a while ago that said to enter the number for TTGX and do some other crap. I’ll try it later. The...
  3. 12/5/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    Hmm. I tried putting those letters and numbers in that link you gave me and says no record. It hasn’t moved from blue island yet so maybe that’s why. I’ll keep checking it. Thanks man
  4. 12/5/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    They haven’t pushed my eta back just yet. They actually moved it up but I’m sure it’ll get missed. @Blackout150 question. With bnsf do we get a different rail car number or do we use the same one from Canadian? I never got a new number.
  5. 12/5/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    Right now chat told me that my truck is at Blue Island, IL. Been there since Thursday. Let the ship waiting game begin. ?
  6. 12/5/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    Nice! So it took a little over 3 weeks from built date to deliver. Not bad at all. Congrats to you!
  7. Chip hold My22 & My23

    Thanks a milli
  8. Chip hold My22 & My23

    I wish! I mentioned vin view and dealer said that they don’t use that system to track and the one that they do use, I couldn’t have access to. No biggie. I feel like the closer it gets the more anxious we get. The up side is that my eta moved up. We will see if it’s true.
  9. Chip hold My22 & My23

    Lol my mind must me bad. You already gave me this info. ? but knowing that it transfers to bnsf there helps. So I don’t have to both with CNR anymore. Thanks!
  10. Chip hold My22 & My23

    @Blackout150 my truck is in blue island right now according to my dealer. Does it transfer to bnsf there? Also have you contacted bnsf to get any info or have you just stuck to tracking via vin view?
  11. Chip hold My22 & My23

    HA! I contacted my dealer today to let THEM know that my truck was on the way here. I asked him about vin view and he said that they dont use that and that the system they use, I couldn't have access to. I don't understand whats with the gatekeeping...it's our vehicles.
  12. Chip hold My22 & My23

    Perfect! Thanks for your knowledge and help. I seen yours is in Cali already. Good for you! Hopefully youll see it by next week.
  13. 22/23 Built and in Shipping Purgatory ETA (Estimated Time of Absurdity)

    Sorry to hear that. But honestly after reading these post I started to think we wouldn't see the truck any time soon but then bam, we get the email. Don't lose hope just yet. It sucks but im sure it will be all worth it. I am just hoping that the truck doesnt get stuck in one of these cities.
  14. Chip hold My22 & My23

    I came right back to this post. I got my rail number this morning. Called CNR and they told me that my truck will transfer to BNSF in Chicago then head to Albuquerque, then Texas. I see exactly where from Albuquerque. Thanks for this info.
  15. 22/23 Built and in Shipping Purgatory ETA (Estimated Time of Absurdity)

    I guess I spoke too soon as well. Got this status update today sometime. I can finally add my info. I am praying for a smooth shipment process.
  16. Chip hold My22 & My23

    Congrats! I got the same status update today. No email though. How soon can I start tracking it aka stalking it lol
  17. Chip hold My22 & My23

    Love the color! Beautiful
  18. Chip hold My22 & My23

    Very nice truck! When you picked the truck up they couldn't just update the software? I'm not too familiar with how that works.
  19. 12/5/22 - Build Week - MY 23

    I just got this status update today. No email though. Went from in production to shipped. Production week 12/5
  20. 22/23 Built and in Shipping Purgatory ETA (Estimated Time of Absurdity)

    Smart guy because it will drive you nuts. These statistics should be emailed to someone at ford so they can see this BS. I will join the spreadsheet when I get a build status. Still in production with production week being 12/5 blend date 12/8.




Top