Sponsored

Search results

  1. Antimatter Blue or Carbonized Gray?

    This. I have AMB. I've always said the best it looks is freshly washed or in the middle of a rain storm. I use mine as a daily driver, to/from work, and I frequent dirt/gravel roads. This wasn't and issue years back, but now with a load of kids, I don't have the time to wash and wax my truck...
  2. GIVEAWAY ALERT!🚨 ENDS TODAY!🚨 Bilstein 6112 Suspension Giveaway – Enter Now! | Stage 3 Motorsports

    She's bone stock right now, but I've been looking to lift while not compromising ability to tow/haul.
  3. AC Gremlin

    I can speak to the "none of the buttons will perform the assigned task". What do you mean? Your fan not going up or down? Set temp not changing when pressing hot/cold? I did have an issue with my '23 not blowing cold air this summer and I had to do some forum searching a few weeks back. I...
  4. Line X vs Line X Premium

    I can't speak for Mil-Spec, but yes - these things will have a very strong odor when first applied. My Line-X off-gassed for a couple of weeks, but then went away. Hot weather will speed that part up. Smell went away after a few weeks.
  5. Line X vs Line X Premium

    I had regular old LineX on my old truck (07.5 Chevy 2500) that held up extremely well. Never started fading until about year 10 when it was parked in full sun nearly all day everyday. When I sold it in 2022, its was in great shape (and that fading was minor). I ended up getting premium LineX on...
  6. Topped off 3 clicks and gas spilled out everywhere

    Click it once - that's fine. Click it twice - that's okay. Click it three times, you're playing with your... For real though, I am a one-and-done convert. I came from a 77' F150 that I would fill to the brim because I needed all 13 gallons. Then I had my 2007.5 2500 HD that I would click it as...
  7. Tow Hooks for 2 Wheel Drive?

    Why not? They'll help you in a pinch and look good to boot. I was always blown away by my former coworker's ability to get to 90% of the places we needed to be when we were on remote job sites with his 2-wheel drive truck with good tires and a rear locker. Sure, there was a time or two we had to...
  8. DIY Ford Oval Chrome Delete - The trial and errors of a first-time Plasti-Dip user

    Howdy, folks! I just wanted to share a little write-up of my trials and tribulations using Plasti Dip to delete the chrome on the Ford Oval Emblem. I have a '23 Tremor with the black oval, but why ford left the chrome on there (even the smoked chrome would be way better) is beyond me. + First...
  9. LFR: Back seat cover for dogs.

    I've had a Kurgo since early 2016 and have been extremely pleased with it. Once upon a time, my cattle dog went with me to work every day (2016-2019). She got in that thing soaking wet, covered in mud, tracking in dirt and debris. Never once did I think her claws would tear through it or...
  10. What should I get at delivery?

    This. Dealer ran my truck through the wash twice before I drove off in it. First, to get it clean. Second because someone had put their greasy hands all over it, and had dried mud from their boots get all over the running boards. When I got home I saw all the swirls in my beautiful antimatter...
  11. Spray on liner rear wheel wells

    Spraying mine is next on my list. My dad and I sprayed his Raptor wells with a rattle can. Lots of tape and lots of newspaper to block off things to you don't want sprayed and prevent overspray. I think it may have cut down on the severity of the "ping" when gravel gets thrown up, but it's not...
  12. Maybe buying tomorrow

    Congrats on the purchase! This is exactly why my dad got a Raptor last year. For decades, he had a company supplied work truck. At home he had a personal truck for all the truck things, and then a "toy" (i.e., Corvette). Problem was, he never drove the toy because it was too nice, too low...
  13. Bed liner vs bed mat

    Exactly. @Ronin1973 Having a "Pavement Princess" is much different than trying to protect your investment (truck) for longevity. If we went by that line of thinking, then why would we wash or wax our trucks to protect our paint? Why prevent rust? Why not just let the plastics and vinyl on the...
  14. Bed liner vs bed mat

    Similar to JBMCEQY and SALEEN961, I use both. I've used both in my previous two trucks as well. I use my bed. A lot. The spray in liner is great for protection the sides but will offer less in terms proving a grippy texture to prevent things from sliding. The bed mat will help with sliding...
  15. Using "Manual" vs. "Locking Out Gears"

    I haven't done so in the F150 yet, but my '22 Ranger had the same function. Locking out 10 and 9 were great when towing heavy loads. Coming down mountain grades in M and manually shifting down on occasion saved riding the brakes for 5 straight miles.
  16. Put the truck into Neutral - how?

    https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/shift-truck-into-neutral-without-engine-running.19415/ I looked here, and also played around in the truck while I took a little work break. Looks like there is no "easy" / "normal" way to do this. That really sucks! I used to back nearly all the way...
  17. Put the truck into Neutral - how?

    Ugh. That's frustrating. The way my driveway is sloped, I used to hop in my mast truck, put it in neutral and roll down the hill out of the way if I needed to. Never had to crank the truck (but I've only had my F150 for a couple of weeks and haven't tried this yet). It sounds like this...
  18. Are skinnier snow tires OK?

    There is some very cool stuff out there that shows good comparisons. I love this video: Its shows the difference between fat tires vs. pizza cutters. Tese days, giant wide tires are all the rage, but pizza cutters have been used across the globe in a ton of different non-pavement scenarios...
  19. New truck negotiation........tire swap

    TLDR: It's definitely worth a try. If you decide to get better tires after the purchase, do so immediately to avoid putting more miles on them. Long Story: My dad buy/trades/sells cars all of the time (personally and for company work vehicles), and some dealers will negotiate, others with not...
  20. Lane Assist Ping Ponging Between Lanes?

    I just read through this multi-page thread after I posted above. I think I am understanding the issue if you had the same issue as the OP here: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/lane-centering-acc-ping-pong-not-blue-cruise.18488/ I Just wanted to make sure that it was known that...




Top