Sponsored

Search results

  1. 4/26 Build Week

    We are all going to get our trucks in the next 4 weeks I can feel it!
  2. 4/26 Build Week

    Well said, I am happy you are enjoying it and thanks for the reassurance that the truck is still like new!
  3. 4/26 Build Week

    My dealer hasn't received a shipment via Cassens since the 18th of June. I'm surprised they aren't shipping anything at all. Before I was seeing escapes and F150's every couple of days but now its slowed.
  4. 4/26 Build Week

    Who here has a powerboost on order? I'm kind of happy that I only have a basic battery on board my truck that has been sitting for 2+ months. We have a bunch of Ford Explorer hybrids and other hybrids in our fleet at work and when they sit it really hurts the hybrid battery, we usually see the...
  5. 4/26 Build Week

    Is this from your dealer or from corporate ford?
  6. 4/26 Build Week

    Guys I couldn't pull the trigger on the Trialboss. After test driving the trailboss, it is an inferior product to the Ford F-150. Also the 5.3L has almost 50hp less!!! Nice looking truck though, but just inferior. I also just watched this video on youtube and it is the exact truck I ordered and...
  7. 4/26 Build Week

    I put a deposit on a trail boss today, I’ve had enough of this. Maybe I’ll try Ford again some day
  8. 4/26 Build Week

    What is the forum tracker saying on your trucks?
  9. 4/26 Build Week

    Good for you, I’m glad to see some people in the thread are getting their trucks
  10. 4/26 Build Week

    Which dealer are you dealing with?
  11. 4/26 Build Week

    They aren't even on the delivery receipt?
  12. 4/26 Build Week

    They should be able to refund deposit based on truck delivered being way over 8-12 weeks. If they can't deliver the product in original said time they should almost have to give the deposit back. When I was considering backing out my dealer basically said "no problem, we will give you your money...
  13. 4/26 Build Week

    Nice work!
  14. 4/26 Build Week

    I went on Cassens and checked my dealers deliveries and another 4/28 truck has been shipped there today. Guys I hope Ford keeps this up, I wonder who is installing these computers? 3rd party? 1FTFW1E89MFB58434-----> this one is a January order, produced 4/28, delivered today ETA 2021-07-01
  15. 4/26 Build Week

    Does the forum tracker relay the same info??
  16. 4/26 Build Week

    Trucks are moving, I hope we keep seeing this trend. Now I hope they get to the 4/28 trucks soon!!!
  17. 4/26 Build Week

    I explored options with my dealer. He said the exact same truck I ordered (Lariat sport, 502A, crew cab 5.0L 4x4 short box) is $100-$120 biweekly more then the deal I have on my ordered truck. The MSRP of my truck is $74540 and I am paying $63200 (MSRP has also gone up on all models). The other...
  18. 4/26 Build Week

    Thank the lord
  19. 4/26 Build Week

    Update: Ram also has discounts at the moment
  20. 4/26 Build Week

    Interesting how you can get a good deal on Silverado’s and Seirra’s right now. Ford is asking for an arm and leg from people for their trucks and gm is giving discounts. The trail boss is tempting, I think I’m going to call my dealer and see what they can do for me on a stock order and if I...




Top