I wish they put that bumper and dual exhaust on all trims with a sport package, although it looks a hell of a lot like a ram. I may do that conversion.
I bet they are shipping so many trucks right now that they are starting to fall behind on the shipping front. I have seen most dealers have atleast 5 trucks on the lot in this area. Stock is starting to come in as well as custom orders. Its good to see progress either way. I'm sure whoever is...
I just received this update from my sales guy, I will say he’s been excellent.
Hi xxxxx,
Your truck has just been received by Cassens transport. We may see your truck this month. I know it has been a long time to wait for a truck and I apologize for that. Not long now though and we will have...
2021 Ford F-150 (LARIAT) is estimated to be delivered to dealer in 34 days.
General
Dealer
Model
Accessories
Packages
Interior
Exterior
Other
ID# F102
Customer Name
Group Order Type Retail (222R) (OBC8S)
Receipt Date
February 11, 2021
Production Date
April 28, 2021
Shipment Date
N/A
Transit...
@succeed23 I have not had a changed ETA yet, my dealer said the status changed on their end but I have not seen a change on the site tracker. Maybe I should be part of the :cry: club. Hopefully soon, I'm glad things are moving though. Its a good sign for everybody.
My dealer has been fantastic, I didn’t even ask for an update but my sales guy emailed me this yesterday:
Hi xxxxx,
I just wanted to send you a quick update on your truck status. It looks like we may see it sooner rather then later. The plant has pulled it from the offsite storage lot and it...
My dealer is receiving another two trucks that were waiting on chips. Both were built in March. Site tracker is accurate reading "in transit" and palsapp still reads "pending"
I wonder if its the slip yoke bump you are feeling. My 2014 had that issue and I pulled the driveshaft and greased the splines of the slip yoke and it totally went away. Maybe see if your dealer can do that for you?
So I checked the trucks that were delivered to my dealer. 3 were built in March and 3 were built in May. Hopefully we see lots of movement going forward.
My dealer just received 6 F150s, I haven’t checked the window stickers yet for build dates but that’s the most F150s I’ve seen shipped there in months.