Sponsored

Proper Lug Nuts with Fuel Rebel Wheels

ASwob

New member
First Name
Andrew
Joined
Jul 9, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Montreal
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Limited
First post here!
Great forum with tons of info and hoping to get some more feedback.
I’ll be mounting some Fuel Rebels on 305/55/20 tires, but trying to figure out the right lug nut.- based on my searches I ordered a set of Gorilla 61148BCX nuts, but they seem too thick at the bulge.
For those with Fuel Rebel wheels, which nuts did you opt for?
Thanks!
Sponsored

 

Jloyd98

Well-known member
First Name
Justin
Joined
May 8, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
160
Reaction score
227
Location
Iowa
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Sport 302a PB
First post here!
Great forum with tons of info and hoping to get some more feedback.
I’ll be mounting some Fuel Rebels on 305/55/20 tires, but trying to figure out the right lug nut.- based on my searches I ordered a set of Gorilla 61148BCX nuts, but they seem too thick at the bulge.
For those with Fuel Rebel wheels, which nuts did you opt for?
Thanks!
Welcome! When I got my Toyos mounted to the Rebels at Discount Tire, I just asked if they had any black lug nuts on hand. Can't say for sure what brand they are, but they're definitely skinnier than the stock Ford lug nuts.
Ford F-150 Proper Lug Nuts with Fuel Rebel Wheels IMG_4777.JPG
 
OP
OP

ASwob

New member
First Name
Andrew
Joined
Jul 9, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Montreal
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Limited
Thanks for the reply.
Yea I quickly ordered a set off Amazon that I’ll test fit - just wanted a good black lug nut that can withstand the salt/winter season in Canada. My plan is to run these year long
 

9663mu

Well-known member
First Name
Chad
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Threads
46
Messages
928
Reaction score
929
Location
Agoura Hills , Ca
Vehicles
2024 Powerboost 157
Same thing here when I purchased my rebel 6. Tire shop has some lugs in black and I’m not sure what size.

Ford F-150 Proper Lug Nuts with Fuel Rebel Wheels 9208D61A-57F3-488E-AA30-42EB83F9E5B8
 
OP
OP

ASwob

New member
First Name
Andrew
Joined
Jul 9, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Montreal
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Limited
Yea- here’s the difference between the two.
The one on the right seems to fit perfectly into the rim so I’ll be going that route

Ford F-150 Proper Lug Nuts with Fuel Rebel Wheels image
 
 







Top