Cleb1021
Active member
All right everyone, I have a Star White KR “ in Production???/ no pictures?“ and have received a $200 gift card to WeatherTech. I was going to order the HP floorliners for the front and back areas.
Q: Are all of the F150 KR carpet, brown(ish)??
I noticed they (WeatherTech) have a “Cocoa” color and because I don’t want Black….that’s my next and only choice.
So are most, if not all carpet brown(ish) In the 2022KR?
My Daugter has a 2021 Expedition KR but her carpet is black- thus she has black mats.
Thanks y’all
Every one I have seen is brown. The truck I test drove had brown carpet and black factory floor liners, which I wasn't crazy about. I decided to go with the Cocoa HP Floor Liners and have no regrets.
I just haven't built up the confidence to cut out the piece to show the whole King Ranch kick plate.
Sponsored