Sponsored

05/02/22 Build Week Club

oncechance

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 13, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
640
Reaction score
846
Location
Indiana
Vehicles
2014 & 2022 F-150 XLT, 302A, FX4, 3.5 EB, 6.5', Max Tow
Build week of 4-18-22 pushed to 4-25-22 and now 5-02-22.
**2022 XLT, 302A, FX4, 6.5, 3.5 EB, max tow and other goodies**
Sponsored

 

mcgski

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
172
Reaction score
208
Location
Bel Air MD
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Well, I'm out. Got the bump to w/o 5/9. Good luck...
 

athenslb57

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
90
Reaction score
123
Location
AL
Vehicles
22 F150
I'm out as well. Just got my notification that I got bumped to week of 5/9. My sixth time to be bumped. Pathetic...
 

joealtus

Member
First Name
Joseph
Joined
Apr 14, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
10
Reaction score
14
Location
Edmond
Vehicles
2014 F150 Tremor
Y'all have got me worried. I got the "scheduled for week of 5/2" email on March 25 and haven't heard anything since. My fingers are going numb from keeping them crossed.
 

mcgski

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
172
Reaction score
208
Location
Bel Air MD
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Y'all have got me worried. I got the "scheduled for week of 5/2" email on March 25 and haven't heard anything since. My fingers are going numb from keeping them crossed.
Good luck! I'd love to see a few of you get window stickers next week.
 

Sponsored

crispycritter82

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Mar 15, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
47
Reaction score
32
Location
St. Charles MO
Vehicles
2012 Ford Escape
Good luck! I'd love to see a few of you get window stickers next week.
I got a window sticker with a blend date of 4/29
 

Way2qk4u2c

Well-known member
First Name
Michael
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
230
Reaction score
224
Location
Austin
Vehicles
2022 F-150 2015 Mustang GT
Occupation
Network admin
1 more week…waiting for my window sticker ?
 

NewToFord

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 12, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
649
Reaction score
588
Location
US
Vehicles
F150
If you feel like it, remember to add your data here.
 

RobS

Member
First Name
Rob
Joined
Mar 13, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
24
Reaction score
29
Location
Thunder Bay
Vehicles
2018 F-150 XLT S/Crew Sport + 2022 F-150 XLT order
SuperCrew XLT Powerboost 302A with a build week of 5/2 - Looking forward to some good news on my build soon!
Just an update on mine - I emailed my dealer this morning and got a reply stating my truck is now scheduled to day -May 4th, 2022. As a Star Wars fan, this excites me.
 

NewToFord

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 12, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
649
Reaction score
588
Location
US
Vehicles
F150
anybody got window stickers today?
 

Sponsored


NewToFord

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 12, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
649
Reaction score
588
Location
US
Vehicles
F150
Good luck all, here's the tracker for the week.

 

gatruck2022

Member
First Name
Craig
Joined
Mar 4, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
9
Reaction score
12
Location
Georgia
Vehicles
2015 GMC Sierra 2018 GMC Sierra
Occupation
Retired
I still have not received anything else after getting notification of 5/2 build week. I logged in just now to order tracking and when I try to view window sticker it still isn't there, just gives an error when opening the page.
 

NewToFord

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 12, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
649
Reaction score
588
Location
US
Vehicles
F150
I still have not received anything else after getting notification of 5/2 build week. I logged in just now to order tracking and when I try to view window sticker it still isn't there, just gives an error when opening the page.
I added you to the list, @gatruck2022 . Here.
 
 







Top