Sponsored

2/28/22 Build Week Club

Mike90

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
176
Reaction score
76
Location
Staten Island NY
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 lariat super crew
I hope you get it soon !!!
Mine says built but no shipping email yet. Cassens cannot fond my vin or dealer so I dont know if maybe Nee Jersey has a different trucking company.
Hopefully I hear something soon ?
Keep me posted on what carrier you get. I’m in New York ?? What plant is your truck built at . I got KC unfortunately
Sponsored

 

Blake55

Well-known member
First Name
Blake
Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
87
Reaction score
79
Location
Valley, AL
Vehicles
2022 F150
Keep me posted on what carrier you get. I’m in New York ?? What plant is your truck built at . I got KC unfortunately
Mine is a Dearborn build. I'm located in Alabama. Carrier I am unsure of. Sticker says convoy. Cassen can't "locate" my vin or dealer. Palsapp just says pending or null. So I am unsure of how or who is transporting. Would love to get an idea though ?
 

Detroit87

Well-known member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Dec 27, 2021
Threads
21
Messages
175
Reaction score
95
Location
Detroit
Vehicles
2024 lariat
Occupation
Sub station operator
So got this email last night. Tracker keeps changing from shipped to built so not sure. Fingers crossed! Hopefully y'all start getting some progress on your end too. Will update with shipping times, pics, etc. once it comes in. Best of luck everyone.

Screenshot_20220307-045254_Gmail.webp
How do you get those emails from Ford? I've only have used the ford tracker site. Does your dealer have to sign you up for that?
 

Mike90

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
176
Reaction score
76
Location
Staten Island NY
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 lariat super crew
Anybody hear anything from Kansas City ?? Are they up and running or what
 

Mike90

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
176
Reaction score
76
Location
Staten Island NY
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 lariat super crew
Bad news for KC the lady who answered the phone at the plant said they shut down still idk…
 

Sponsored

Olds120

Well-known member
First Name
David
Joined
Dec 10, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
64
Reaction score
69
Location
NJ
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7
Occupation
Retired
Keep me posted on what carrier you get. I’m in New York ?? What plant is your truck built at . I got KC unfortunately
I’m a Dearborn build, not sure who is the North East carrier. If anyone knows I would appreciate the link.
 

TheGoatman

Well-known member
Joined
May 30, 2021
Threads
10
Messages
850
Reaction score
550
Location
Powerboost
Vehicles
22 powerboost
My modules lit up at some point last night. I have spray in bed liner and wheel well liners, so I guess that will add a few days to getting the build email?
 

Blake55

Well-known member
First Name
Blake
Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
87
Reaction score
79
Location
Valley, AL
Vehicles
2022 F150
How do you get those emails from Ford? I've only have used the ford tracker site. Does your dealer have to sign you up for that?
How do you get those emails from Ford? I've only have used the ford tracker site. Does your dealer have to sign you up for that?
Not sure. I guess the dealer did it when I ordered?
 

Chopper@100

Well-known member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Feb 28, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
57
Reaction score
21
Location
Newport mi
Vehicles
2019 Ford F-150 2021 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Graphic installer for f150 and ford raptor
My modules lit up at some point last night. I have spray in bed liner and wheel well liners, so I guess that will add a few days to getting the build email?
If it is a Dearborn build it takes less than a few minutes to have the truck brought in for wheel liners and for the spray in Bed liner place is only 2 miles from the plant and there pretty quick good luck on the truck
 

Sponsored


elk275

Well-known member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Nov 7, 2021
Threads
5
Messages
93
Reaction score
55
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 W/BAP
Was at dealer today. Truck is built and delivery should be around the 20th. Dearborn, being shipped to Green Bay.
 

Mike90

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
176
Reaction score
76
Location
Staten Island NY
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 lariat super crew
If it is a Dearborn build it takes less than a few minutes to have the truck brought in for wheel liners and for the spray in Bed liner place is only 2 miles from the plant and there pretty quick good luck on the truck
Chopper are you able to find out the deal with Kansas City the only Article I found said they supposed to be back up and running on the seventh which is today. But when I called the lady said they are closed maybe she don’t know I don’t know
 

TheGoatman

Well-known member
Joined
May 30, 2021
Threads
10
Messages
850
Reaction score
550
Location
Powerboost
Vehicles
22 powerboost
Dearborn or KC??
If it is a Dearborn build it takes less than a few minutes to have the truck brought in for wheel liners and for the spray in Bed liner place is only 2 miles from the plant and there pretty quick good luck on the truck
Yes it is Dearborn. That is good news.
Thank you. Very excited for this one.
 

JPNewIn22

Well-known member
First Name
John
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Threads
13
Messages
227
Reaction score
166
Location
Jacksonville,Fl
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
Sales Manager
Got my sticker finally ! Blend date 3/4.. anyone know how long after truck is built does it take to be delivered at the dealer ?
My blend date was 2/10/22 and I got a notice it was built on 2/28/22. The dealer says estimated delivery is between 3/12/22 - 3/18/22.
 

Chopper@100

Well-known member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Feb 28, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
57
Reaction score
21
Location
Newport mi
Vehicles
2019 Ford F-150 2021 Ford Explorer
Occupation
Graphic installer for f150 and ford raptor
Chopper are you able to find out the deal with Kansas City the only Article I found said they supposed to be back up and running on the seventh which is today. But when I called the lady said they are closed maybe she don’t know I don’t know
No don’t know anything about kC I work at the Dearborn truck plant but they are supposed to be back to work
Sponsored

 
 







Top