Sponsored

2/28/22 Build Week Club

ISLANDF150

Well-known member
First Name
Kyle
Joined
Sep 28, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
92
Reaction score
66
Location
Ontario, Canada
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT FX4 3.5L Ecoboost
How do you find the dealer code ?? Just for future reference lol
It should say sales code at top right of build sheet
Sponsored

 

Mike90

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
176
Reaction score
76
Location
Staten Island NY
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 lariat super crew
It should say sales code at top right of build sheet
Awesome that’s what I thought it was. Damn I got space white on order just hope they build it this week otherwise I wish I went with a different color lol. Getting impatient and I’m not even waiting as long as others
 

tylerneff1

Well-known member
First Name
Tyler
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
467
Reaction score
212
Location
State College, Pennsylvania
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Cassens tracking didn't lie. My truck is parked at the dealer!!!

164659762247241305088957359201.jpg
Nice! Do you have max trailer tow package? What are your options?
 

ISLANDF150

Well-known member
First Name
Kyle
Joined
Sep 28, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
92
Reaction score
66
Location
Ontario, Canada
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT FX4 3.5L Ecoboost
That is awesome!!!
Very happy For you!!!
Thanks!! Hoping yours and everyone else's comes soon!

Nice! Do you have max trailer tow package? What are your options?
I dont have max tow just trailer tow, 3.55 electronic lock rear axle, tow mirrors. Here's my window sticker
Kept it pretty simple in the hopes it would get built quicker
 

Attachments


Sponsored

Mixxfixx

Well-known member
First Name
TJ
Joined
Mar 14, 2021
Threads
6
Messages
546
Reaction score
440
Location
Toronto
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor

tylerneff1

Well-known member
First Name
Tyler
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
467
Reaction score
212
Location
State College, Pennsylvania
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Thanks!! Hoping yours and everyone else's comes soon!


I dont have max tow just trailer tow, 3.55 electronic lock rear axle, tow mirrors. Here's my window sticker
Kept it pretty simple in the hopes it would get built quicker
Nice! I’m on the dreaded chip hold. My blend date was back 1/18. Still no word on when mine will be here
 

Mike90

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
176
Reaction score
76
Location
Staten Island NY
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 lariat super crew
Nice! I’m on the dreaded chip hold. My blend date was back 1/18. Still no word on when mine will be here
Damn wtf. Call the ford customer service or call your ford dealer they both get weekly updates. And they can tell you if your on hold or something
 

ISLANDF150

Well-known member
First Name
Kyle
Joined
Sep 28, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
92
Reaction score
66
Location
Ontario, Canada
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT FX4 3.5L Ecoboost
4 days from blend to delivery? Am I reading that right?
Actually it was technically 3 days bc it was delivered last night. I was shocked to say the least....but I checked the VIN and it matches mine.
I do live just outside windsor Ontario and it's a 40 min drive to Dearborn plant from my house depending on customs.
 

elk275

Well-known member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Nov 7, 2021
Threads
5
Messages
93
Reaction score
55
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum FX4 W/BAP
Actually it was technically 3 days bc it was delivered last night. I was shocked to say the least....but I checked the VIN and it matches mine.
I do live just outside windsor Ontario and it's a 40 min drive to Dearborn plant from my house depending on customs.
When was your blend date? Mine was 3-2
 

Sponsored


ISLANDF150

Well-known member
First Name
Kyle
Joined
Sep 28, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
92
Reaction score
66
Location
Ontario, Canada
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 XLT FX4 3.5L Ecoboost

Mixxfixx

Well-known member
First Name
TJ
Joined
Mar 14, 2021
Threads
6
Messages
546
Reaction score
440
Location
Toronto
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Actually it was technically 3 days bc it was delivered last night. I was shocked to say the least....but I checked the VIN and it matches mine.
I do live just outside windsor Ontario and it's a 40 min drive to Dearborn plant from my house depending on customs.
Awesome man enjoy!
 

tylerneff1

Well-known member
First Name
Tyler
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
467
Reaction score
212
Location
State College, Pennsylvania
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Damn wtf. Call the ford customer service or call your ford dealer they both get weekly updates. And they can tell you if your on hold or something
I have been calling. They read a script to you. No updates on dealers end. It’s a joke. I have a 501A Lariat and what pisses me off is seeing trucks be built with more options than mine. Last I heard I was to have an eta 5/15
 

Blake55

Well-known member
First Name
Blake
Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
87
Reaction score
79
Location
Valley, AL
Vehicles
2022 F150
So got this email last night. Tracker keeps changing from shipped to built so not sure. Fingers crossed! Hopefully y'all start getting some progress on your end too. Will update with shipping times, pics, etc. once it comes in. Best of luck everyone.

Ford F-150 2/28/22 Build Week Club Screenshot_20220307-045254_Gmail
 

Olds120

Well-known member
First Name
David
Joined
Dec 10, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
64
Reaction score
69
Location
NJ
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7
Occupation
Retired
So got this email last night. Tracker keeps changing from shipped to built so not sure. Fingers crossed! Hopefully y'all start getting some progress on your end too. Will update with shipping times, pics, etc. once it comes in. Best of luck everyone.

Screenshot_20220307-045254_Gmail.png
I hope you get it soon !!!
Mine says built but no shipping email yet. Cassens cannot fond my vin or dealer so I dont know if maybe Nee Jersey has a different trucking company.
Hopefully I hear something soon ?
Sponsored

 
 







Top