Sponsored

Vin doesn’t match

Wookz

Active member
First Name
Shane
Joined
Nov 16, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
42
Reaction score
12
Location
wisconsin
Vehicles
F150 XLT 3.5 ECO
The vin number I got from ford and the order number I was provided confuses me as when I did a search on the ford page it comes up as an incorrect color, packages missing or incorrect and says it’s a 5.0 not powerboost.

my question is, this normal as it’s just a “place holder” picture and information or are they building the incorrect vehicle?

Thanks
Sponsored

 

Je1279

Well-known member
First Name
Jared
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Threads
36
Messages
1,213
Reaction score
1,085
Location
Upstate NY
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
Sounds like there's an issue. Are you taking about the order form the dealer gave you? The VIN Ford provided should be exactly what you ordered.
 

Kanuck

Well-known member
First Name
Don
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Threads
33
Messages
2,727
Reaction score
2,875
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicles
2021 XLT Scab 3.5 EB 6.5 Carbonized Grey Metallic
Occupation
Retired Electrician
 







Top