Sponsored

Raptor Style running boards installed

FirstOnRaceDay

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Greg
Joined
Feb 23, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
29
Reaction score
26
Location
Chico , Ka
Vehicles
21 XLT Supercrew Fx4 3.5 Ecoboost
Occupation
Bird Taxidermist
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #1
Raptor style running boards



Didn’t much care for the oem chrome running boards the 21 came with . Always wanted the Raptor steps for my 13 but never ended up buying them because all the take off were just too expensive for my blood . Well thankfully a company came out with some Raptor style running board that were fair price .. So for 200.00 I’m more than impressed with the quality of these running boards . They bolt right up to the oem bolts so install is a breeze for anyone that can turn a wrench .. The quality is really great .. For aftermarket non name brand I’m way impressed with them they’re really heavy duty , from the mounts to the finish all really great and look damn near like oem Raptor steps maybe even better .. These things are sturdy , says they can handle up to 500lbs and I believe it cus they’re far more sturdy than the oem running boards held on by just 2 brackets these have 3 brackets … I like that there’s no gap unlike the oem boards I found them on eBay and sometimes they’re around sometimes they’re not .. just have to look for them there were more than a few sellers when I first found them but could only find one when I purchased them .Link below .. Tires go on next , keeping the oem wheels with 295/70/18 Mickey Thompson Baja legends
Ford F-150 Raptor Style running boards installed 20240501_164758_Original

Ford F-150 Raptor Style running boards installed 20240501_164748_Original



https://www.ebay.com/itm/164492000662

Ford F-150 Raptor Style running boards installed 1714850585181-4l
Sponsored

 

StoneGray22

Well-known member
First Name
Jonathan
Joined
Nov 28, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
318
Reaction score
169
Location
Texas
Vehicles
22 SCREW, 500A, 3.5 EB, 4x4, Max Tow, 157"
Looking forward to hearing your opinion on these boards and seeing how they hold up.
 

SumGuy

Well-known member
First Name
Bill
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Threads
18
Messages
633
Reaction score
591
Location
USA
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
Guessing China boards?
 

mxwrk

Well-known member
First Name
Max
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Threads
16
Messages
504
Reaction score
712
Location
Huntington Beach
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Powerboost
Those look good! I got a set of raptor takeoffs for the same price, otherwise I'd be looking at these.
 
OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Greg
Joined
Feb 23, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
29
Reaction score
26
Location
Chico , Ka
Vehicles
21 XLT Supercrew Fx4 3.5 Ecoboost
Occupation
Bird Taxidermist
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #5
Most likely made in China … like everything else … So far so good more stable than the OEM boards for sure …
 

TXjweav96

Active member
First Name
Jordan
Joined
Feb 2, 2023
Threads
4
Messages
44
Reaction score
42
Location
Texas
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat
Occupation
Construction
I've had these on my truck for 2 years. They're fine. Thinking about swapping em for rock sliders for more offroad capability
Sponsored

 
 







Top