Sponsored

Pro Power Onboard and Electric Driving

Happy1286

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
230
Reaction score
240
Location
Kansas
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
Hey y'all, is there any reason to keep pro power on daily when nothing's plugged in? Does it impact anything like truck use with remote start, after turning off engine before getting out, or most importantly, on electric driving. I'm not sure I've been able to put it into electric mode without it on, so just curious. I couldn't find anything about the impact online! Thanks!

***Of course as I post this I get it into electric without it on ? Still curious if there's any need for it to be on.***
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

fwunder

Well-known member
First Name
fred
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Threads
23
Messages
224
Reaction score
357
Location
NJ
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 302A Sport 7.2Kw
Occupation
retired
In a word...No.

the 110/220 v. Pro Power system is totally different than your drive system. Only time it needs to be turned on is if something is plugged in like your coffee maker or your house.
 
 







Top