Sponsored

Crossover for kl3z-10a687-c battery cover?

jborbs

Active member
First Name
Jon
Joined
Feb 22, 2023
Threads
6
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Location
California
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat FX4 502A
I'm upgrading my H6 to an H8 battery and the upsized thermal wrap is out of stock basically everywhere. I can't imagine they are that special as they're really sized for the battery, not the truck - does anyone know of a crossover part number from one of the other vehicles that uses this same battery?

https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/e...ed-components/battery-cover-30l-p-kl3z10a687c

Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored

 

AHenry014

Well-known member
First Name
Alex
Joined
Jun 8, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
110
Reaction score
66
Location
Haddam Neck CT
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 302A
I just googled "H8 battery blanket" and it appears Ram has an offering thats fairly inexpensive. PN 5033397AE per one of the forums I saw.
 
OP
OP

jborbs

Active member
First Name
Jon
Joined
Feb 22, 2023
Threads
6
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Location
California
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat FX4 502A
I just googled "H8 battery blanket" and it appears Ram has an offering thats fairly inexpensive. PN 5033397AE per one of the forums I saw.
Oh, nice - thanks! I hadn't thought of the term "blanket" for my search, I was looking for Cover like Ford calls it. This is a good avenue, I want to find some real photos of it rather than the tech diagrams but it's a start!
Sponsored

 
 







Top