Sponsored

Chip hold My22 & My23

What is the status of your build?


  • Total voters
    223

PlatinumMike86

Well-known member
First Name
Michael
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
135
Reaction score
187
Location
Detroit
Vehicles
F150 Platinum, CL55 AMG
Occupation
Project Manager
I think its safe to assume that I won't be getting my truck this week as my truck is still on Chip Hold and there is three days remaining until my estimated 9/30 delivery date. I'm going to guess my next scheduled letdown appointment will be Oct 14th. I'm beginning to think Ford is starting to enjoy kicking people in the nuts regularly.
Sponsored

 

Overboost

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Threads
4
Messages
311
Reaction score
314
Location
Earth
Vehicles
F150
723 in production on Order Track this morning. I was hopeful we'd see that number start to drop as the backlog was clearing out. Doesn't seem that way.
 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Just got off with ford chat. Still 9/26-10/2 for estimated production to be finished. I really hope this is right. Have had these dates for a month
 

Flash69

Well-known member
Joined
May 7, 2022
Threads
4
Messages
488
Reaction score
503
Location
Austin, TX
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
Just got off with ford chat. Still 9/26-10/2 for estimated production to be finished. I really hope this is right. Have had these dates for a month
I hope so for you as well. I noticed a small trend, many trucks came off chip hold and shipped roughly 30-40 days after blend date. Mine did.
 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
I hope so for you as well. I noticed a small trend, many trucks came off chip hold and shipped roughly 30-40 days after blend date. Mine did.
I hope soon. I’m at 48 days since blend date. 56 days in production
 

Sponsored

BigDealBP

Well-known member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Sep 23, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
110
Reaction score
159
Location
Ohio
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 (On Order)
Just got off with ford chat. Still 9/26-10/2 for estimated production to be finished. I really hope this is right. Have had these dates for a month
Chat says I'm still at an estimated delivery of Sep. 30. Im not holding my breath. Last time they just pushed it a week, so I'm expecting the same come Friday. Wish someone was able to give a real date as I'm 46 days after blend.
 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Chat says I'm still at an estimated delivery of Sep. 30. Im not holding my breath. Last time they just pushed it a week, so I'm expecting the same come Friday. Wish someone was able to give a real date as I'm 46 days after blend.
Chat has been telling people that’s the delivery date. It’s actually a estimated date to get off chip hold. Were you notified of chip hold? Who knows if that date will even stick
 

BigDealBP

Well-known member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Sep 23, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
110
Reaction score
159
Location
Ohio
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 (On Order)
Chat has been telling people that’s the delivery date. It’s actually a estimated date to get off chip hold. Were you notified of chip hold? Who knows if that date will even stick
Yeah they said it was still showing on a chip hold. Im missing those 720 modules as well so I'm sure in the same boat as everyone else with a lariat and higher
 

aybe09

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 16, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
154
Reaction score
237
Location
Oklahoma City
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Ordered
I chatted with Ford yesterday to see what their newest ETA was for my hold and they said Sept 24th - Sept 30th. I asked if it's a chip hold or other parts (Ford badging) and all they mentioned was they see chip hold on their end.

Hopeful that the date sticks but not holding my breath.
 

Sponsored


hussar1683

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
245
Reaction score
149
Location
SE TX
Vehicles
F150 PB (on order)
I can’t believe you guys are still wasting your time on that useless chat.
Few weeks ago, they literally told me my truck is scheduled to be delivered by tomorrow with the current status still in production in Dearborn ?
I made a pledge to myself to not care about the progress any more and just wait for my dealer to call me when it’s ready for pick up. If it’s not in by Thanksgiving I’ll let somebody else drive it.
 

Flash69

Well-known member
Joined
May 7, 2022
Threads
4
Messages
488
Reaction score
503
Location
Austin, TX
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Platinum
I can’t believe you guys are still wasting your time on that useless chat.
Few weeks ago, they literally told me my truck is scheduled to be delivered by tomorrow with the current status still in production in Dearborn ?
I made a pledge to myself to not care about the progress any more and just wait for my dealer to call me when it’s ready for pick up. If it’s not in by Thanksgiving I’ll let somebody else drive it.
I have to agree with Ford chat, they will tell you almost nothing to get you to end the chat.

I've had much better luck with the VVR report directly from the dealer. I know they are tired of me bugging them however I still ask for the report once a week.
 

PlatinumMike86

Well-known member
First Name
Michael
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
135
Reaction score
187
Location
Detroit
Vehicles
F150 Platinum, CL55 AMG
Occupation
Project Manager
Chat says I'm still at an estimated delivery of Sep. 30. Im not holding my breath. Last time they just pushed it a week, so I'm expecting the same come Friday. Wish someone was able to give a real date as I'm 46 days after blend.
I called Ford this morning and they told me the same thing. I laughed and noted that the 30th was three days away so the odds of Ford delivering on that promise is zero.
 

Lazarus11

Well-known member
First Name
Jon
Joined
Jul 26, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
111
Reaction score
187
Location
NC
Vehicles
2022 GMC Sierra AT4 6.2, 1999 Jeep Wrangler
This is why we have no 720 modules?

Ford = Summit Plastics - Nanjing, China: instrument panel components
Sponsored

 
 







Top