Sponsored

Breadcrumbs..

FORDTEXAS

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 29, 2021
Threads
163
Messages
2,157
Reaction score
1,421
Location
Texas
Vehicles
2022 F150 LARIAT
Has anybody had all their breadcrumbs randomly start over on the headunit? I hope i'm not the only one that this has happened to. TIA!
Sponsored

 

speedracercjr

Well-known member
First Name
Cory
Joined
May 22, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
973
Reaction score
1,260
Location
Houston
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
Do you mean when you go “off-road”? If so the yes mine reset from time to time. I have a road that hasn’t been updated on Sync that has breadcrumbs and every couple of weeks it starts fresh.
 
OP
OP
FORDTEXAS

FORDTEXAS

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 29, 2021
Threads
163
Messages
2,157
Reaction score
1,421
Location
Texas
Vehicles
2022 F150 LARIAT
Do you mean when you go “off-road”? If so the yes mine reset from time to time. I have a road that hasn’t been updated on Sync that has breadcrumbs and every couple of weeks it starts fresh.
No.. like legit all around city driving. I started my truck up one day and all the breadcrumbs had disappeared.
 

Merccat

Well-known member
First Name
Ryan
Joined
Apr 4, 2021
Threads
6
Messages
581
Reaction score
456
Location
California
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Could have been the result of an update? Today power-up 2.8.1 cleared my radio presets.
 

Sponsored

jeepin95

Well-known member
First Name
Josh
Joined
May 9, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
66
Reaction score
43
Location
Washington
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat Powerboost 502A
Mine did that the other day while we were out camping, and the recent nav searches resorted to what they would have been last week (I've only had the truck 2 weeks). Then the next time I started it up everything was back to normal and the breadcrumbs we're back. The only thing I could think of but haven't tested is my wife got in first in the passenger side with her keyfob.
 

discothan

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
728
Reaction score
690
Location
SW Michigan
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Happens quite a bit....just as much as the reset of the My View.
Sponsored

 
 







Top