Sponsored

Alcantara steering wheel 2025 XL

NH-RCSB

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 4, 2025
Threads
25
Messages
154
Reaction score
113
Location
NH
Vehicles
2025,F-150,RCSB,4x4, 70 Corvette, 67 Nova SS, 2017 Mustang GT.PP1, Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
I've been looking for an Alcantara steering wheel to replace the stock one in my XL. All that I've found is a DIY cover to sow on.
Any leads would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Sponsored

 

Tilstad

Well-known member
First Name
KJ
Joined
May 13, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
70
Reaction score
44
Location
Tx
Vehicles
2025 F150 RCSB
If your into full race mode, I'm sure a universal adapter would work, then pick any momo suede wheel, and rewire / adapt controls to a custom dash switch panel. No airbag though.
 

Graygoose2021

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Threads
37
Messages
2,780
Reaction score
2,846
Location
Oklahoma
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Just get an XLT Leather one, like $100 used, 15 minute install.

Ford F-150 Alcantara steering wheel 2025 XL 20230519_152311_resized
 
OP
OP

NH-RCSB

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 4, 2025
Threads
25
Messages
154
Reaction score
113
Location
NH
Vehicles
2025,F-150,RCSB,4x4, 70 Corvette, 67 Nova SS, 2017 Mustang GT.PP1, Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Just get an XLT Leather one, like $100 used, 15 minute install.

20230519_152311_resized.jpg

Thanks for this. Yahh, I could do this. Anything would be better than the hard plastic, slippery wheel. Where did you find that,.. Ebay, Amazon ?
Thanks again.
 

Graygoose2021

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Threads
37
Messages
2,780
Reaction score
2,846
Location
Oklahoma
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Thanks for this. Yahh, I could do this. Anything would be better than the hard plastic, slippery wheel. Where did you find that,.. Ebay, Amazon ?
Thanks again.
from a user on another F150 forum, took his off and put on a Raptor one, $100 shipped.
 

Sponsored

Tilstad

Well-known member
First Name
KJ
Joined
May 13, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
70
Reaction score
44
Location
Tx
Vehicles
2025 F150 RCSB
Are you able to come up with the part number for the one without heat too? Some say it has better leather, and don't really need heated in Texas.

Somehow I'm struggling finding things in these Ford sites. Just get no part at all usually, when going through the selection tree.
 

0o7

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 8, 2024
Threads
5
Messages
71
Reaction score
28
Location
Texas
Vehicles
2024 PB
Thanks for this. Yahh, I could do this. Anything would be better than the hard plastic, slippery wheel. Where did you find that,.. Ebay, Amazon ?
Thanks again.
I would do that. I love mine and if you can find it for $100, totally worth it.
 

Graygoose2021

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Threads
37
Messages
2,780
Reaction score
2,846
Location
Oklahoma
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Are you able to come up with the part number for the one without heat too? Some say it has better leather, and don't really need heated in Texas.

Somehow I'm struggling finding things in these Ford sites. Just get no part at all usually, when going through the selection tree.
let me see if I can find one.
 

Tilstad

Well-known member
First Name
KJ
Joined
May 13, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
70
Reaction score
44
Location
Tx
Vehicles
2025 F150 RCSB
I ended up buying the listed part number,(ML3Z-3600-RA), linked to here, but it is NOT leather.
Perhaps I'm being picky here, but if one have had Momo Italian leather or factory actual leather, and that's what one want to upgrade to, then a Vinyl lookalike just doesn't cut it. It feels like vinyl, and it smells like vinyl. Definitely not leather.

That said, perhaps that should been given due to the low price. Then again, I did buy a GM steering wheel not so long ago brand new in actual leather for 275, so wasn't completely unreasonable to assume that if they say it's leather, it actually is. But no, it clearly isn't .


I suppose it's still better than the base plastic steering wheel, and has heat, but wasn't what I was looking for.


If anyone are interested in taking it off my hands, and are ok with a brand new stitched Vinyl wrap steering wheel as shown, then PM me.

Ford F-150 Alcantara steering wheel 2025 XL IMG_20250726_203331236
 
Last edited:

imjustkoda

New member
First Name
Dakota
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Vehicles
2025 F150 Regular Cab 5.0 4x4
I ended up buying the listed part number,(ML3Z-3600-RA), linked to here, but it is NOT leather.
Perhaps I'm being picky here, but if one have had Momo Italian leather or factory actual leather, and that's what one want to upgrade to, then a Vinyl lookalike just doesn't cut it. It feels like vinyl, and it smells like vinyl. Definitely not leather.

That said, perhaps that should been given due to the low price. Then again, I did buy a GM steering wheel not so long ago brand new in actual leather for 275, so wasn't completely unreasonable to assume that if they say it's leather, it actually is. But no, it clearly isn't .


I suppose it's still better than the base plastic steering wheel, and has heat, but wasn't what I was looking for.


If anyone are interested in taking it off my hands, and are ok with a brand new stitched Vinyl wrap steering wheel as shown, then PM me.

IMG_20250726_203331236.jpg
Still have this and if so, how much are you wanting?
Sponsored

 
 







Top