Sponsored

3/28 Build Week Group

auromed

Well-known member
First Name
Alan
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
48
Reaction score
55
Location
NC
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 500a Powerboost
Same boat. Tear tag now listed; nothing new on OrderTrack app, and haven’t been able to log into Ford’s Vehicle Tracker all day ?. . . they’ve probably associated my IP address with a DoS attack given how often I attempt to log in ??‍♂.
Looks like we have pretty similar builds. I'm in for a 500A powerboost as well.
Sponsored

 

780

Well-known member
First Name
Todd
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Threads
19
Messages
1,458
Reaction score
1,355
Location
edmonton
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
I wish I wouldn't look at the tracker as much as I do, especially since it only works once every couple days. Now I habe this other app to fill the time between check the Ford site. Interesting change happened today, the blend date appeared. Its a day earlier than the sticker but still Interesting. 2 screenshots show the change

Screenshot_20220329-053126_Samsung Internet.jpg


Screenshot_20220329-200037_Samsung Internet.jpg
So what does the freight ID# signify if the truck is not yet built?
 
OP
OP
kevdog0710

kevdog0710

Well-known member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
Feb 11, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
862
Location
South East Pennsylvania
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
So what does the freight ID# signify if the truck is not yet built?
Freight ID probably gets assigned in the beginning of the scheduling process. My truck is built now, that number hasn't changed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 780

Sponsored

jj4567

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 15, 2021
Threads
19
Messages
297
Reaction score
224
Location
United States
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Same boat. Tear tag now listed; nothing new on OrderTrack app, and haven’t been able to log into Ford’s Vehicle Tracker all day ?. . . they’ve probably associated my IP address with a DoS attack given how often I attempt to log in ??‍♂.
7pm update: Finally able to log into Ford’s Vehicle tracker today. Production now has associated date: 4/3/22. Ford Pass has ‘Activate Vehicle’ button (doesn’t work yet). Let’s see if anything changes during the next refresh at 7:01pm.
 
OP
OP
kevdog0710

kevdog0710

Well-known member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
Feb 11, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
862
Location
South East Pennsylvania
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
7pm update: Finally able to log into Ford’s Vehicle tracker today. Production now has associated date: 4/3/22. Ford Pass has ‘Activate Vehicle’ button (doesn’t work yet). Let’s see if anything changes during the next refresh at 7:01pm.
Ford Pass hasn't changed for me yet
 

Rickey498

Well-known member
First Name
Rickey
Joined
Feb 4, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
60
Reaction score
45
Location
Ofallon MO
Vehicles
2014 Ford F150
Occupation
Carpenter
What has everyone bought for their trucks so far?
 

James Cockrill

Well-known member
First Name
James
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
67
Reaction score
59
Location
Charleston, SC
Vehicles
'04 Ford F-150 FX4
What has everyone bought for their trucks so far?
How do I have time to buy any accessories? I spent all my time, day and night, checking the multiple apps, module populations, and websites trying to read the tea leaves on my truck's build status!
 

Sponsored


auromed

Well-known member
First Name
Alan
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
48
Reaction score
55
Location
NC
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 500a Powerboost
What has everyone bought for their trucks so far?
So far, a back of the truck tent and a 13" antenna.

Next up is probably some Weathertech HP mats, but I want to verify if the truck has the underseat storage or not.
 

Majorplane

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Threads
4
Messages
556
Reaction score
389
Location
Louisiana
Vehicles
2016 F150
What has everyone bought for their trucks so far?
35x11.50s
2.5” level
Antenna
I’ll have an appointment for 5% tint + 50% windshield the day after I pick up my truck
 

trexus

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 18, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
78
Reaction score
66
Location
WA
Vehicles
2016 F160 XLT
What has everyone bought for their trucks so far?
Already paid for an ARE cover for the bed, husky wheel well liners, RokBlok muf flaps, BuiltRight panels for the bed and behind the seat racks, TuxMat floor mats, and various random other things for organizing the interior. I spend a lot of time on the road with my dogs, so we have a lot of essentials with us at all times.

I'm done on accessories for a bit because I'm planning on PPF on the front end, window tint and spray in bedliner on pick up. RIP my wallet.
 

Corporal Doc

Well-known member
First Name
Evan
Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
47
Reaction score
43
Location
Owatonna, MN
Vehicles
2019 Ford Escape, 2001 Audi S4, 2022 F150 (ordered
Occupation
Paramedic
Welp this is new....
Ford F-150 3/28 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220404-220518_Chrom
 

ZenRebel

Member
First Name
Don
Joined
Dec 25, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
11
Reaction score
25
Location
Carnation, WA
Vehicles
2013 VW Touareg TDI : 2022 F150 ordered
Welp this is new....
Screenshot_20220404-220518_Chrome.jpg
That happens to me occasionally (including earlier this evening). So far it clears itself out when I recheck later. Not a good feeling seeing that message though.
Sponsored

 
 







Top