12Lariat21
Well-known member
- Thread starter
- #1
I had the factory size 275/60R20 BFG KO2s on my truck, upgraded to 285/65R20 BFG KO3s
Front is lifted 1.5" on Bilstien 5110s
Rear is lowered 1.5" from removing spacer blocks.
3.55 gears, max tow package, 3.5 EB engine
275/60R20 BFG KO2 Load Range D ~58lbs > Averaged 18mpg > All Highway 21.6 mpg
285/65R20 BFG KO3 Load Range E ~65lbs > Averaged 17mpg > All Highway 19.6 mpg
Love how the truck looks with the bigger tires, but you can definitely tell they have changed the driving characteristics, almost like the truck feels heavier. Slower acceleration, which is quite minimal, but I still feel like I can tell. Only been a couple of days, but seems like I'm going to lose 2mpg.
Front is lifted 1.5" on Bilstien 5110s
Rear is lowered 1.5" from removing spacer blocks.
3.55 gears, max tow package, 3.5 EB engine
275/60R20 BFG KO2 Load Range D ~58lbs > Averaged 18mpg > All Highway 21.6 mpg
285/65R20 BFG KO3 Load Range E ~65lbs > Averaged 17mpg > All Highway 19.6 mpg
Love how the truck looks with the bigger tires, but you can definitely tell they have changed the driving characteristics, almost like the truck feels heavier. Slower acceleration, which is quite minimal, but I still feel like I can tell. Only been a couple of days, but seems like I'm going to lose 2mpg.
Sponsored
Last edited: