Sponsored

2” Level with 285/70/17’s

Norris McCarty

Well-known member
First Name
Norris
Joined
Jan 21, 2021
Threads
8
Messages
171
Reaction score
216
Location
San Angelo Texas
Vehicles
21 F150 Lariat 4x4 PB 7.2k FX4 17”Raptor Beadlocks
Occupation
Own a RV dealership
Wheels are 17” with +12 offset. Very happy with the results!
70773F72-20B2-4B87-AADD-F93504A73AB9.jpeg
Love it! What brand tires? I'm considering that size on my incoming truck on 2019 Raptor BLs. How does it ride compared to factory tires?
 
OP
OP
mason1646

mason1646

Active member
First Name
Mason
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
30
Reaction score
45
Location
Van Meter, IA
Vehicles
2017 F-150 Limited
Love it! What brand tires? I'm considering that size on my incoming truck on 2019 Raptor BLs. How does it ride compared to factory tires?
Toyo Open Country AT3. I can’t tell a difference at all in ride quality. That’s part of the reason I went with a close to stock size.
 

keithw1975

Well-known member
First Name
Keith
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Threads
16
Messages
82
Reaction score
49
Location
Missouri
Vehicles
2021 F150 302A, 2023 Explorer ST, 1999 Ram 3500
I got my 1.5" leveling spacers in today. While I could do it myself, I just don't want to go screwing around with a truck that has less than 200 miles on it and it will need to be realigned as well. I called the Ford dealer and they quoted me $440 to do the install and alignment. Seemed a little steep, but it's worth the cost to me.
 
OP
OP
mason1646

mason1646

Active member
First Name
Mason
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
30
Reaction score
45
Location
Van Meter, IA
Vehicles
2017 F-150 Limited
I got my 1.5" leveling spacers in today. While I could do it myself, I just don't want to go screwing around with a truck that has less than 200 miles on it and it will need to be realigned as well. I called the Ford dealer and they quoted me $440 to do the install and alignment. Seemed a little steep, but it's worth the cost to me.
Same here. Did a leveling kit on my F-350, but didn’t want to take the risk on a new truck.
 

Sponsored

rathbunr5

Well-known member
First Name
Bobby
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Threads
27
Messages
231
Reaction score
370
Location
Connecticut
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 STX//2023 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Sales Manager at Torrington Ford
what kind of level kit?
 

rathbunr5

Well-known member
First Name
Bobby
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Threads
27
Messages
231
Reaction score
370
Location
Connecticut
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 STX//2023 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Sales Manager at Torrington Ford
Rough country 2”
That’s the kit I went with myself (still waiting on my truck to arrive) did you get the rear struts and blocks as well? Or just the front?
 
OP
OP
mason1646

mason1646

Active member
First Name
Mason
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
30
Reaction score
45
Location
Van Meter, IA
Vehicles
2017 F-150 Limited
That’s the kit I went with myself (still waiting on my truck to arrive) did you get the rear struts and blocks as well? Or just the front?
It came with the blocks. I honestly don’t know if the installer used them or not. I didn’t get the struts.
Sponsored

 
 







Top