Purchased my Powerboost new in 2021, job 2 build. 90,000 miles, 3 sets of tires, original brakes, all 3 original batteries, 3 dealer appointments for recalls that all took less than a day each with supplied loaner, still enjoying it and have had zero issues.
The DRL lights are actually flickering at a really high speed and sometimes cameras capture them when they are "off", it looks like that light is perfectly fine
If you're pulling enough current, the truck won't shut off. My truck turns on and off when powering my camper, but doesn't shut off when powering my house
I live in and purchased my Powerboost in Colorado, you can use whatever mode you like, the truck does great with all of them. Engine braking is not that great with the 3.5 unless you're high up there in rpms, but you can command that by downshifting yourself.
I'm so glad to see people so far actually giving good advice. Seems like the other threads people are saying "yeah I tow my 40' camper weighing 13,000 lbs no problem"
All parts are used but in like new condition. I can help you install everything. They were $2290 when new, selling everything to order a bed cap instead. I'll sell everything for $1200.
Elevate Rack - Adjustable height for your needs - Part number 1118570
Elevate Rails - 63 Inch Rails with...
That is a good source, but what I was trying to explain was if you do not recalibrate your speedo, then you may have cruise control problems. Thank you though
So I was having an issue with my cruise control and after a week of research I found the problem and wanted to share it with everyone as it was pretty difficult for me to find any info about it.
My truck is a XLT 302A that has Copilot Assist and I enjoy using my lane keep and cruse control...