Sponsored

Search results

  1. The ongoing endless disappointment that has been this truck

    I'm probably gonna get flamed by the Blue Oval nut swingers on here - and that's fine. I'm writing this for 2 reasons. 1) I'm considering this therapy over the most significant buyers remorse I have ever had (over the nearly 3 years of ownership so far) 2) I'm hoping someone who comes to the...
  2. 2023 Ford F-150 w/Powerboost - Ford Pass not working, key fob remote start not working

    This is literally the stupidest instructions… it’s like only Nintendo cheat codes… and yet it worked like a charm. Ford is a sad state of affairs… thanks for the posts and the fix!
  3. Low tire pressure warning but no issue - make it stop, please!

    While that's a decent and logical guess... I think it's wrong. sometimes it would show 2 yellow, sometimes 1 and usually not the same 2. Ohh - and before you think what I thought - maybe the pressure is floating around... I let a bunch of air out of the front right before filling home -...
  4. Low tire pressure warning but no issue - make it stop, please!

    Aired up and message is gone. I guess a significant part of my confusion in the initial post is the error the truck shows has all 4 at the same PSI but only 2 show errors. Add to that the constant infotainment crashes and other rando gremlins and I assumed it was some bug vs actually low air...
  5. Low tire pressure warning but no issue - make it stop, please!

    Ok. I’ll air up tomorrow (cool day not cold) and see if the pop up stops. Or do you have to some sort of reset after you air up?
  6. Low tire pressure warning but no issue - make it stop, please!

    Took this pic on a really cold morning. I could have taken the same pic with it showing 32 which is normal cold temp.
  7. Low tire pressure warning but no issue - make it stop, please!

    This truck has more crappy electrical gremlins than Windows ME did… I can not for the life of me figure out how the hell to make this nonsense - tires are not low - stop… please tell me there’s some menu setting somewhere to turn this off and that I don’t have to do the nonsense press start...
  8. 3.5 ecoboost vibration

    I have to ask - because i thought I had a problem - it's not the lane keep assist vibrating the steering wheel is it? Asking only because I was sure something was messed up on mine at one point ;) Now - that wouldn't trigger the misfire code tho - that sounds like a trip to the dealership.
  9. 01/10/22 Build Week Club

    Holy $#!t - end of may now for some people!?! This is horrid.
  10. 01/10/22 Build Week Club

    It's sad when you guys waiting could have gone and ordered a truck when yours didn't ship and likely by all accounts be getting the second ordered truck before these ones Ford shot in a lot and left to the birds to roost... Not impressive customer management at all...
  11. Sync not connecting to home wifi

    I think if you have data on the truck through the data plan - then you don't "need" wifi. So that could be how it pulled the OTA update. To connect to WiFi - when you are near your home network - you will see the wifi logo (the fan) on the screen - and if it's not connected there will be an...
  12. Sync not connecting to home wifi

    Tesla's have giant batteries compared to even the Powerboost - so the way From manages their connection is - connect, check for updates, send telemetry data, etc, then disconnect... No need to burn battery when there's nothing left for the vehicle to do.
  13. ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ?

    I love this damn 2022 503a so much... I could actually have gotten one of these - sent it to Shelby America - let them make it a Shelby Truck with the 750hp package on it... and ALMOST have been able to sell my 2021 GT500 to pay for it... just would miss my time at Watkins Glenn without the...
  14. 01/10/22 Build Week Club

    I just put my first tank of gas in mine... odometer at 602 miles after the first tank... $143 later - it's full for another 600 miles again. True shame the Lightening didn't come with a bed bigger than the 5.5 mini. Well - for you guys still waiting - I do feel for ya... but know you have...
  15. Drive Mode Selection Knob

    New guy here with 3.5. WTF is Eco. And why? :sneaky:
  16. 01/10/22 Build Week Club

    HOLY CRAP - I barely waited 8 weeks... While I'm thrilled to have my truck and love it - seriously - Ford isn't exactly building loyalty... that's just plain wrong. And I'm legit sorry for ya bud!
  17. What did you do TO your F-150 today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Installed Husky X-ACT front liners and rear in my super cab - rear is really nice with the flat floor. Both look factory. Also installed Husky wheel well liners - that didn't go as smoothly - passenger 10mm bolt you remove and then put back in through the liner has the hardness of a well...
  18. Sync not connecting to home wifi

    Band steering (anyone's) sucks in general... So I'm not suprised... probally told the truck - hey - go to 5ghz for speed - and then the signal sucked... it hung... then flipped it back to 2.4 and since SYNC is about as robust as a flaccid banana at the network layer... that was that...
  19. Sync not connecting to home wifi

    I had the same thing - my home network is fairly advanced - separate VLANS's for family, guest, IoT crap, secured VPN's for data work, etc. My new 2022 F150 will connect to the WiFi network, register it's MAC and receive an IP address... and then just sit there - and then tell me on the screen...




Top