Sponsored

Search results

  1. Maljr’s 2021 Iconic Silver F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 Build

    I got the supreme suspension wheel spacers from American Trucks website. Spacers fit fine with no cutting of the studs. They are hubcentric, and I haven’t had any issues.
  2. Maljr’s 2021 Iconic Silver F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 Build

    It’s functional in the fact that it has a matte black finish and provides an anti-glare surface. As far as air flow, completely fake.
  3. PowerBoost GVWR Question

    I was also thinking you will get much better gas mileage towing something that size with a diesel
  4. PowerBoost GVWR Question

    Umm, diesel trucks are made to sit and idle. Notice how those big rig diesel reefer trucks sit and idle all night long while the driver sleeps.
  5. PowerBoost GVWR Question

    I’m pretty sure if I needed that payload and towing capacity I’d want to have a 6.7 power stroke, definitely not a super duty lost sale every time.
  6. Factory Wheels with Aftermarket Tire Thread

    Hey guys, need some help here. Trying to decide what size tires to run on factory wheels with 1.5” wheel spacers and a 2” level. 275/65/20 (34x11) KO2 or 33x12.50 KO2
  7. Tonneau Covers - Recommendations and Reviews

    I recently picked up the Truxedo pro x15. Paid $140 from AmericanTrucks.com as an open box item, missing the hardware kit (clamps and weatherstrip). Paid $26 on Amazon for replacement clamps. I couldn’t be happier, looks great. I plan to add the Truxedo elevate t-slot rails to keep a low...
  8. Maljr’s 2021 Iconic Silver F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 Build

    This is my current list of mods: 2” level 1 1/2” wheel spacers Wheel well liners Spray in bed liner Truxedo Pro X15 tonneau cover Truxedo truck luggage Undercover swing case Weather tech underseat storage Xpel paint protection film on bumper, 18” of hood and side mirrors Front air dam removal...
  9. Maljr’s 2021 Iconic Silver F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 Build

    Time for an update! 2” leveling kit and 1.5” wheel spacers. Truxedo Pro X15 low profile roll up canvas tonneau cover installed with Truxedo expedition truck luggage and undercover swing case.
  10. Maljr’s 2021 Iconic Silver F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 Build

    There is only a strap that wraps around one seat bracket that needs unbuckled and you can remove it.
  11. Maljr’s 2021 Iconic Silver F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 Build

    No issues with adaptive cruise or lane keep assist with the flares on.
  12. Maljr’s 2021 Iconic Silver F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 Build

    Installed the Air Designs/Ford Accessories appearance package finally! Fender flares, door moldings, hood scoop, and tailgate panel.
  13. Accidentally ignored car play

    It works via USB, but doesn’t run car play on BT now
  14. Accidentally ignored car play

    Still getting the error connecting to car play messages
  15. Accidentally ignored car play

    Ok selected my phone then connect to apple car play and got this message
  16. Accidentally ignored car play

    I accidentally ignored apple car play on my phone for my truck. Anyone know how to get it to work again? Phone still connects with Wi-Fi and BT, but I lost the CarPlay button on my sync screen with the Apple Maps.
  17. Maljr’s 2021 Iconic Silver F-150 Lariat Sport FX4 Build

    Lmao would be nice if they included that in the instructions. I just clipped the corners, it felt like they were just a little too large to fit correctly. Sometimes they trigger the windows to roll back down in the front. I need to run the window learning procedure at some point. Dealer...




Top