Sponsored

Search results

  1. Can anyone confirm this???? 105 limiter fix possibly?

    Seen this on a facebook f150 page and if it works it could be one way to manipulate the 105 fp speed limiter. "So I lowered my tire forescan to 2100 and it still cut at 105,supposdly it would hit 115 if I lowered my tire forescan to 2100 am I doing something wrong all I got was a “service...
  2. Trans dipstick

    Does anyone make a kit to add an actual dipstick? Lowered 25 f150 it's a real pain in the ass to check these fluid levels.
  3. 5.0L F-150 getting Ford Performance Calibration Tune

    Just asking new to the ford game. I am guessing this has zero bearing on whipple equipped trucks?
  4. FP-700 or buy straight from Whipple?

    Does anyone know if ford is notified by whipple is i get rid of the fp tune for the whipple to remove the limiter?
  5. Tuning / tunes - why does it take so long to be available?

    That's what I am saying. We need some hackers in the auto world lol.
  6. Tuning / tunes - why does it take so long to be available?

    Just curious why it takes so long to be able to tune the 24-25 trucks? Asking because i really don't know why.. We got kids hackers that break into federal data bases and nobody can figure this out faster? Or is it a need thing like not enough interest in tuning these trucks?
  7. What boost gauge

    My first ford no idea what forscan is but I look it up..
  8. What boost gauge

    What's everyone go to...
  9. Whipple 1R Dyno Results

    This makes me sad.. Why even offer whipples with such a terrible tune and spped limiter..
  10. Side exit exhaust voids whipple and FP warranty?

    Just learned this yesterday after installing a side exit on a 2025. So frustrating to say the least...................... How the hell does that even matter whipple and FP have issues to fix if that really causes problem.
  11. FP-700 or buy straight from Whipple?

    Thanks for the info. I am well aware of things getting away lol. Trying not to go 2 crazy yet lol...
  12. FP-700 or buy straight from Whipple?

    So i read the info wrong and bought a truck with the FP whipple. I thought the entire time it was 135 rated because it was tuned by whipple. Now what to i do i want to drag and drive and its 1/4 mile... At this point i am about to say f the warranty. Really need the 105 removed. That fact that...
  13. Cats and whipples

    New 2025 f150 reg cab 4x4 gen 6 stage 1. What do i need to know about the cats? Hearing they get burn up and can damage the motor running stock cats? Will be doing some drag and drive events. Any info would be great. Thanks




Top