Just chiming in that my 2021 has been doing the same thing. Noticed it the week of thanksgiving and it has been doing it on and off since then. Main symptom is just that the engine is on when it would normally be off. Seems to happen randomly about once a week.
No check engine light yet, but I...
After 40,000 miles, I ditched the stock Pirellis and added General Grabber ATX in XL 275/60R20. Got what I thought was a pretty decent deal at the dealership.
Honestly didn't have any complaints with the Pirellis other than they aren't a great looking tire. Too early to tell on the mpg hit, but...
Installed it this spring after adding the cap to add a little extra support for towing the boat on our wonderful Michigan roads. Paired it with some Bilstein 5100 dampers and I've been pretty happy with it.
Rear end doesn't sag any more, doesn't bottom out on expansion joints, and overall is...
I had the same thing happen this morning after the update. I also lost about 100miles of range on my DTE gauge (went from 150mi to E last night to 40mi to E this AM; I didn't actually lose any range, the DTE gauge was just showing lower for some reason).
After about 10-mi, the truck started...
Installed Bilstein 5100's (rear only) and the standard RAS helper springs to compensate for the weight of the cap and to help control the rear end when towing the boat on our wonderful Michigan roads. Pleased with it so far!
If you are physically plugging your phone into your truck to use wired Android Auto, then yes, your phone will use the built-in hotspot. If you are using wireless Android Auto, and want to continue doing so, then no, your phone will not connect to the hotspot because it uses its wireless...
Just a tick over 30,000 miles on the odometer and 20 months of ownership, I've tracked mpg at the pump and in the cluster for 29,935mi (truck had about 130 miles when I bought it).
Lifetime fuel economy has been 20.7 mpg; 21.4 mpg if I back out the ~2000 miles of towing at 14.3 mpg. The cluster...
My driveway isn't super sloped, but has enough of a slope that this has happened a few times with some snow/ice in the driveway. Since the rear is lighter than the front, the rear is more prone to slipping, which is the axle that is braked when in Park or with the e-brake
In Park, all it takes...
My 2021 with the twin panel roof has the same musty smell. It smells like someone left wet towels in it (which isn't the literal case). Found an ArmorAll fogger that is supposed to kill odors, but concerned it'll make the interior smell like a middle school locker room and not really fix the...
I've noticed the same thing between my F150 (non-BC but has lane-centering) and my wife's 2021 Escape with the same thing. Seems like I have to fight the F150 to keep it truly centered and to make sure it knows I'm holding the wheel. For a system intended to reduce driver fatigue, it sure adds a...
I had a Hot Pepper Red 2019 Ranger before my F150, and really liked the color. In bright sunlight (when it was clean), it definitely had an orange tint to it, otherwise looked a little more like a dusty red. I definitely preferred the orange-ish side of the color (to the point I wish it was more...
I pay for and use the built in modem in my truck. My wife and I have an antiquated data plan and split 4Gb of data on our phones per month. At the moment, the $20/mo for the unlimited data on the in-vehicle modem is a cheaper and more convenient option for traveling than changing cell...
I've noticed on mine that sometimes the chimes come through the speakers, and other times it comes through the cluster itself (must be a small back-up speaker/chime in there somewhere). Not sure why it happens, as it seems to occur quite randomly. No other issues with my truck otherwise.