Yes
I also have run 93 since new. I’d be curious myself. I may test out the E85 results on performance tune, but it isn’t readily available where I am. Have to drive 100 miles to a station.
But that is my 2 cents. Overall I’m happy and with the Livernois Cat Back system added to it, I’m more...
Yes and apologize I didn’t post. I left the performance tune in for a solid week plus, and I can say I turned the truck into an insane road racer, shifts were a little firm at 1st but eased up after some time.
The power is on par with what they advertise, so much that I actually called with...
I will be loading the performance tune on Sunday 11/2 , got another 150 mile trip on Tuesday and I’ll be able to compare the 2 tunes on the same stretch of driving , we will see how they did on shift pressure etc etc.
Did you guys also reset tranny learn when switching tunes ?
AND how was MPG...
So I normally don’t do reviews on products, but this one I kind of gotta give an honorable mention to, I installed the tow tune on my 22 F150 . 5.0 and I gotta tell you it completely changed the truck, this is something that Ford should do before they even leave the assembly line.
The interface...
Sorry , no you do not need a lift , if you aren't keeping old exhaust , cut it out , just make sure you keep from the notch forward. Once you get under it , you will see how easy....I followed majority of instructions, but disassembling , I did it my way. I'll try to post some pics
Resonator and associated pipe stay. On my 22 5.0 , they had a notch on the pipe/tab that turns and comes loose, I didn't do any of that , I cut it then used a big pipe wrench to spin it and came right out. It clears the axle etc just fine ...literally just start at the front and work your way...
Sounds like mine. Cold weather fuel injector tick will drive you nuts, but don't go chasing, it's a waste of time lol. There are so many things working under that hood , it's hard to decipher what's what.
In the grand scheme of things , it's a much smoother , better sounding engine than my...
Fiance got me the exhaust for my birthday last month, finally got around to putting it on, fairly simple to install , less than hour start to finish, I did cut the pipe in front and behind the stock , because either way I wasn't going back, plus it made it simple to turn pipe with a pipe wrench...
That is exactly what the tech guy said...." We're in a new software rollout so it could take longer....he also spoke of a non-Ford vehicle that people were bringing their tuners straight to the shop.
Mine took just shy of 5 days not counting the weekend , called them on a Friday , had them by the next Thursday. He did say it could take up to 10 days, not that you are impatient or anything 😂 😂
Good info
Just another reason why they lead the way with Ford tunes. I have mine , chomping at the bit to put it all in ....but I also have a sneaky suspicion that my fiance is going to get me the exhaust system for my upcoming birthday.
My truck is out of warranty. I do have to take it in eventually for the fuel pump recall that's in process but I don't see why computer would need work until then and that's still a maybe. I'm not sure ota updates would affect the tune, but maybe someone else can chime in.
,