Sponsored

Search results

  1. Installed Roush exhaust on my 5.0 (added sound clip videos)

    Is it my imagination, or are the pipes crooked, not parallel with each other? Sounds awesome nonetheless!
  2. Did Ford comeback with the factory installed secure code?

    Now you know why there are so many new ones still on dealer lots.. Nobody wants them unless they have the keyless entry pad. I use mine all the time..
  3. Why would I keep my f150

    I heard that RAM is getting their act together and finally building nice trucks. If that's factual, I say go for it. If you like Fords, look for a 5.0. This is the best truck I've had, although the 10 speed does look for gears and makes noise from time to time, but I'm used to that now. Good...
  4. Nitto Terra Grappler G3 - Long-Term Reviews?

    I just had a set installed last week, same size. I wouldn’t think 20 miles would count as a long term test, however for those miles, they rode and handled very well.
  5. Add the Stowable Console Shifter to Your 2021+ F-150 – Factory Parts, Easy Install

    Is there an override on this if it gets stuck in the folded position? I have this option but don't use it because I don't want to be stranded due to an unusable shifter. Just wondering..
  6. Any concerns with cylinder deactivation?

    Thanks for all of the feedback. This is what I was hoping to hear. Love my 5.0!
  7. Any concerns with cylinder deactivation?

    Does anyone know of any potential engine problems resulting from cylinder deactivation? Top end or rod/bearing issues or even crank/cam misalignment by not having all cylinders working all the time? I haven’t heard of anything but woils like to know your thoughts
  8. Sad news to report

    So sorry to hear.. May he rest easy..
  9. 5.0 revs for daily driving

    Yeah, I have heard that it wasn't one of GM's highest quality implementations.
  10. 5.0 revs for daily driving

    Okay, so now that you've gotten three pages worth of responses, it looks like it's best that you simply flip a coin.. By the way, I have the 5.0 and couldn't be happier. I'm just not a big fan of the cylinder deactivation feature which is resolved by driving in sport mode. Good luck!
  11. K&N CAI issue

    Hopefully the guy who put the package together just grabbed the wrong filter. It will be interesting to see if others had the same luck. Let us know what kind of performance changes you notice.
  12. My first tank of e85, wow

    I just can't get past that picture showing 1.79 a gallon! We're above 3 bucks in PA!
  13. HornBlasters - Train Horns?

    good luck..
  14. 20 MPG Club

    My combo city/highway with Flex fuel is about 19. Highway driving only, yes, definitely in the 20+ club though.
  15. HornBlasters - Train Horns?

    I think they are ridiculous and should be illegal. My wife got blasted by one earlier this year and it made her swerve off the road. These could cause drivers to crash and be seriously injured. Just a dumb idea all around..
  16. WTF Ford?!!! $5,600 for taillight replacement?!!

    Water is the enemy. Mine has condensation on the drivers side. It needs fixed, else it could develop into an expensive mess. It pays to check your lenses often, especially after driving in the rain.




Top