Sponsored

Search results

  1. BRINK Wheels Alpine (New Wheel Intro) 17" & 20"

    Those are nice! Reminds me a little of the wagon wheels of the 70's. My dad had them on his truck and they looked fantastic!
  2. Hood "Bug" deflector

    The one with the lights in it looks pretty cool. Just don't know if it's worth over $100 more just for the lights. https://www.autoventshade.com/aeroskin-lightshield-pro-hood-protector/2021/ford/f-150
  3. Installed bed storage box

    Swing Case. That's sharp! I'm actually looking at the same one. Glad to hear that you like it.
  4. Installed BAKflip f1 tri fold

    My Gator came with a roll of weather stripping for the top of the tailgate though I didn't need to use it. Here are a bunch of options as well.. https://realtruck.com/c/exterior-accessories/truck-bed-accessories/tailgate-seal-kits/
  5. F-150---- V8 Gas Mileage? What MPG Do You Get??

    Right now I'm at about 19.5 with mostly city driving and it's completely stock.
  6. 5.0 + E85 Fuel

    For now, it's A to B. Other than an exhaust, I won't be tuning or lifting and it will remain mostly stock. I will however use it to tow a trailer, perhaps a soon as next spring. I appreciate the guidance and will take your advice to run premium when I tow. Ron..
  7. My Weekend Project!!

    Wow, that looks really good!! Well done!! (y)
  8. What should I do with the old stock exhaust?

    If you have room, I would keep if for a while. Just in case you decide to return it to stock. Once you're absolutely sure that you don't need it, sell it. If you don't have room, try to sell it or call a junk man to come and get it for nothing.
  9. Gave up on Bronco wait, happier with newish F150!

    Great looking F150! I would have done the same thing
  10. 22 Space White Lariat 4x4

    Wow, that looks fantastic!! Very tasteful and not over the top!
  11. MBRP exhaust on my 5.0

    Great job! Sounds killer!!
  12. Rousch intake for 21 powerboost

    Can you believe those morons and how they drive... It's embarrassing. I did go to one of those MustangWeek shows in Myrtle Beach though and saw the lunacy first hand, and it's real. No, I sold it last year while the market was still hot. It was an 08 427R. Had it since new and needed the...
  13. Rousch intake for 21 powerboost

    As a former Roush Mustang owner, it's my duty to announce that if you cannot spell Roush, you are not permitted to install any of their products. ?
  14. 5.0 + E85 Fuel

    Lots of awesome info here, however, I think I'm just gonna stick to the old fashion 87 octane. ?
  15. A little about us - RealTruck

    So the cover arrived in perfect condition and was a snap to install! Thanks guys!!
  16. Corsa Extreme Exhaust installed!

    Damn! They look and sound awesome! May need to add this to my list. Thanks for sharing! (y)
  17. Subtle Leadfoot - XLT 5.0

    Damn, that's beautiful!! Great job!
  18. A little about us - RealTruck

    I just placed a tonneau cover order and received a shipping confirmation today. Appreciate the positivity. Looking forward to the install




Top