Sponsored

Search results

  1. Muffler swap

    my muffler shop didn't complain to me about it, so assume it wasn't an issue
  2. Muffler swap

    If you want more of a Borla s type sound the pro XR series is more aggressive than the XS, but not overly loud either
  3. Muffler swap

    that is it. Muffler was $110 or so and $65 at muffler shop. BORLA 40359 Muffler https://a.co/d/6Xbt0Ml
  4. Muffler swap

    I don't think it gets quieter but you get more used to it. I don't notice it as much now as when I first got.
  5. AGATE BLACK F-150 (2021+) Club

    Ended up going with Fuel Blitz D674 18x9 with Falken Wildpeak AT3W 295/70r18. liking the look, just enough color variation to still be dark but not black on black. Pics bring out the bronze more than in person
  6. Installed my center console and upgraded to 12” display

    I wish my truck had the shifter on the column instead of the console shifter. Loved having that extra space in console on my 18. Looks good!!
  7. My 2022 F150 Sport: FOX 2.0 leveled, Wildpeak AT3W 295/70r18, Fuel rebel 6

    Doing same tire/size on some Fuel Blitz D674 next weekend. Between those and the black rebel 6s. Looks good!!
  8. Indiana Sold: Fuel Rebel 6 18x9 6x135 +20mm

    Set of 4, somehow bought these instead of 20x9. Can still return but hoping to avoid paying return shipping if someone is looking for some. Not looking to ship so would need to meet somewhere in southern Indiana. 1 opened for pic, other three unopened.
  9. OTA Ford Power-Up 3.5.3 and upcoming Alexa Built-in roll-out

    Hahaha I hear ya. Honestly these updates make me worry more than they make me happy.
  10. OTA Ford Power-Up 3.5.3 and upcoming Alexa Built-in roll-out

    You've got to roll these things out in waves in order to support and in case something is wrong/buggy. Early adopters love having it before everyone else but also most likely when it will break. I'd hope Ford has a roll-out strategy to get it to vehicles of different...
  11. Agate Black with Fuel Rebel 6's

    Appreciate the pics. Really looking at the D680 Anthracite/Black combo. Buying wheels for black vehicle is too much stress, haha
  12. Muffler swap

    Happy I did it. Little to no noise on highway. Hear a very low rumble but not much.
  13. Muffler swap

    Able to reuse stock tailpipe. Def louder in person and louder deeper than stock.
  14. Deepest (not necessarily loudest) sounding mufflers??

    Put a Borla 40359 muffler on today, all else stock.
  15. Muffler swap

    Start up/exterior. Sounds better in person. Honestly could have went with a bit quieter muffler and been happy, but I'm more of a magnaflow guy than flowmaster anyways.
  16. Muffler swap

    Will knock one out later today.
  17. Muffler swap

    I think it sounds really good. I don't consider it drone but can't really hear at 80. Once bit to 2500 rpm you obviously can hear it. Note 75 on my Speedo is 80 due to 35" tires.
  18. Muffler swap

    Will also add below in case it helps anyone. Said the 400436 great for towing and would be close to touring
  19. Muffler swap

    I'm getting the Borla Pro XS 40359 installed tomorrow. Messaged with Borla CS and it was good info on their muffler lineup. obviously size of mufflers come into play, but attached is general consensus. Did say the XR-1 would be similar to S-Type, maybe a bit less loud.
  20. Agate Black with Fuel Rebel 6's

    Any pics on Agate Black F150? Looking for some pics of these same rims.




Top