Ended up going with Fuel Blitz D674 18x9 with Falken Wildpeak AT3W 295/70r18.
liking the look, just enough color variation to still be dark but not black on black.
Pics bring out the bronze more than in person
Set of 4, somehow bought these instead of 20x9. Can still return but hoping to avoid paying return shipping if someone is looking for some.
Not looking to ship so would need to meet somewhere in southern Indiana.
1 opened for pic, other three unopened.
You've got to roll these things out in waves in order to support and in case something is wrong/buggy. Early adopters love having it before everyone else but also most likely when it will break.
I'd hope Ford has a roll-out strategy to get it to vehicles of different...
Start up/exterior. Sounds better in person. Honestly could have went with a bit quieter muffler and been happy, but I'm more of a magnaflow guy than flowmaster anyways.
I think it sounds really good. I don't consider it drone but can't really hear at 80. Once bit to 2500 rpm you obviously can hear it.
Note 75 on my Speedo is 80 due to 35" tires.
I'm getting the Borla Pro XS 40359 installed tomorrow.
Messaged with Borla CS and it was good info on their muffler lineup.
obviously size of mufflers come into play, but attached is general consensus. Did say the XR-1 would be similar to S-Type, maybe a bit less loud.