Sponsored

Search results

  1. 23 model year build week august 8

    Damn must be a killer wait, what did you order ?
  2. 23 model year build week august 8

    That’s a pretty good turn around time especially with the BAP
  3. 23 model year build week august 8

    I hope not, my dealership told me they have delivery times typically of 4 months since they are one of the largest in the country so I think they get more allocations than most dealerships. But again anything could happen just trying to be optimistic!
  4. 23 model year build week august 8

    Little update for anyone wondering it was just a misunderstanding between the salesman and I. He just confused me with a different customer is all and informed me I’ll be getting a 23 by late this year or early next year!
  5. 23 model year build week august 8

    Definitely agree sales person has been nothing but nice and helpful and they even gave me 1000 off sticker as a rebate. I’m thinking it’s just a simple misunderstanding.
  6. 23 model year build week august 8

    Hey thanks for letting me know it was a xlt I’m a bit new to the forum, do you mind telling me how you figured it was an XLT, cuz I tried to look up VIN but to no avail
  7. 23 model year build week august 8

    No I haven’t, according to others the order date got pushed back further. I am calling tomorrow to see if it a was a mistake on their end or if they are actually trying to lead me on. I have had a co worker Order From here and told me they are great, also they are the second largest ford...
  8. 23 model year build week august 8

    Wouldn’t complain too much given the differences would be minimal to nothing. But definitely calling tmr
  9. 23 model year build week august 8

    Thanks for the help definitely giving them a call first thing tomorrow to clear all this up
  10. 23 model year build week august 8

    Uhh should i be contacting my dealership about this then. Because we built it out on the 3rd of this month and was told it would be 23 model since they told us they were no longer accepting the 22MY.
  11. 23 model year build week august 8

    So is this the wrong they provided me ?
  12. 23 model year build week august 8

    Hmm that’s also i what I was thinking not sure why my dealer would send me that picture then lol
  13. 23 model year build week august 8

    yea no, haven’t gotten any of these which is weird considering that my dealer was telling me the scheduled build date is august 8th
  14. 23 model year build week august 8

    Vin - 1FTFW1ED9NFA55046
  15. 23 model year build week august 8

    New to the forum guys, but I put my deposit down on a MY23 f -150 platinum and was told the build that would be august 8th is that even possible considering its so close ? Also It’s from planet ford in Texas so I was told they get the trucks the quickest. And they already gave me a vin but the...




Top