Sponsored

Search results

  1. Receiving Auto Updates

    Yeah, I didn't think so. I have received several since buying last year. It just seems I've been missing some. Particularly camera operation upgrade.
  2. Receiving Auto Updates

    Just got off the phone with Ford update support. I called because it seems I have been missing out on nice updates. I have auto update on, but did not have a schedule on when to receive. We set that up on the call. She suggested truck have parking brake on and headlights in off position on...
  3. Can Faulty PCM Be Reprogrammed

    Update: By surprise, replacement PCM made it the dealer earlier than expected. Picked up my truck today and just finished a 200 mile trip. So far so good. According to the paperwork, only work done was replacing the PCM.
  4. Can Faulty PCM Be Reprogrammed

    Yes,, the tech supposedly went through various checks before settling on the PCM. Sounds like it wouldn't hurt to ask them to reflash it. At least we would know for sure if it's bad or not. Thanks for the responses.
  5. Can Faulty PCM Be Reprogrammed

    My 2021 PB Lariat began to misfire and was diagnosed with a faulty PCM. 15k miles. I was told to not drive it, and it's been parked at dealership for almost 3 weeks. Per Ford, I am looking at another 10 days minimum before dealer gets the part. No guarantees then. My question is can the...
  6. What kind of MPG mileage are you getting with your Powerboost?

    I have 12k miles on my 2021 Lariat. I have gotten 20-22 mpg on every tank so far. All driving is a mix of highway and city.




Top