Sponsored

Search results

  1. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    In "normal" times a dealer would gladly show you the invoice price and have you pay $500 over it to make a deal...however, I contacted 4 dealers before buying my truck and not a single one would even entertain invoice pricing to make a deal. Some of the sales people figured I was born yesterday...
  2. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    Thanks for the heads up. I haven't been able to track my VIN to see where it's at. It tells me I need an American VIN. Wonder if both trucks are sitting at the same spot or on the same truck.
  3. Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

    Anyone have a rough idea how long trucks are "in transit" before arriving at the dealership? I am awaiting a dealer ordered truck in Alberta. My truck was shipped May 28th. Dealer said it was in Manitoba as of June 3rd and is still "in transit". My ETA End Date is June 25th. Thanks and hope...
  4. Current Pricing in this climate?

    Yup we're in the same boat. I'm also looking at an XLT 302a Sport and dealing over email/phone since my dealership is low on stock. Tomorrow being June 1st, there will be new programs out and hopefully some incentives. I heard the old car-dealer speak when they said "programs will be the same"...
  5. Current Pricing in this climate?

    I've had the same issues today. Trying to grab one before month end and dealers are dropping $1000 and that's it. If I had time to do a factory order I would but I need the truck before July/August.
  6. Current Pricing in this climate?

    So....been trying to deal on a 2021 F150 XLT here in Alberta, Canada. I've contacted a few dealerships, literally trying to make a deal today and have heard there's essentially zero discounts.. full MSRP. Sales manager told me he could take $1000 off, also having me pay full price for...




Top