Sponsored

Search results

  1. 5/24 Build Week

    I am also scheduled for this week, with a build day of 5/25. Ordered 3/30. KCAP here, 300A supercab.
  2. Black Ford Emblems / Logos?

    Hi Mark, I would most definitely be in line for a set or even the step file if that is available!
  3. Thread Closed

    Alright, thanks for checking! Much appreciated.
  4. Thread Closed

    skf150, could you see if my order was received by ford yet? I'm just curious if a VIN was generated yet as some others received them a few days after order and some are very delayed. My order code is Q01M.
  5. Thread Closed

    Here is my order placed on 3/30. No news yet regarding any VIN or schedule yet.
  6. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    Hi all, I'm new here and new to ordering vehicles. I decided to test my patience and order a 300A 2.7L supercab so I can get exactly what I wanted. Any general timelines to expect: receiving VIN, window sticker, build date, and eventual delivery? My dealer mentioned it is currently a 10-14...




Top