Sponsored

Search results

  1. Has anyone beaten an 11.6sec 1/4mile in their Powerboost yet?

    Has anyone beaten an 11.6sec 1/4mile in their Powerboost yet?
  2. Can the Powerboost heat exchanger be removed?..What is it's MAIN purpose?

    I live in south Louisiana.... I currently have SPD Performance Alpha Hi-Flo catted downpipes and SPD Performance HX series cat-back exhaust.. My end goal is to have true 3" dual exhaust to better evacuate the exhaust gases for my current Horsepower level(640+rwhp). ..the problem is, the Heat...
  3. I set a bunch of new records..

    For those who don't know me... I'm retired Military,...and everyone calls me Tank... I set the Fastest Powerboost record last month, and today I jumped on the dyno.. Record track run... My best time so far is a 11.69@118mph, but that was my very first attempt with the new suspension and new...
  4. Gauges on 12" screen?..possible?

    Just wondering... You can buy a Bluetooth OBD reader and download Forscan Lite on a Laptop or your phone, to keep an eye on things that Ford doesn't have dash gauges for(in pic)... I'm wondering if there is a way to get those same Forscan Lite gauges on the 12" dash screen? I have an...




Top