Sponsored

Search results

  1. Amp Research Powerstep Wiring to CAN

    McStabby- I heard something about reversing the purple wires if that happens. Let me see if I can find the you-tube video on that. Oh, my bad. Just noticed you mentioned the opposite doors. Holy crap. That is messed up! I hear ya, my wife loves these new steps as well. 21:20 in this video...
  2. Amp Research Powerstep Wiring to CAN

    I received the Amp Research Powerstep XL for my 2021 F150. Love them as I have some bad knees and on a 6" lift it is a much needed upgraded for myself. The one issue I have is "tapping" to the CAN bus for the WHITE and BLUE wires on the Amp Research OBD connector. I'm hoping we can find a...
  3. Front Diff Cover Replacement w/ Lifted Trucks, will 8.8" Cover work?

    I used a Lubelocker gasket and they work great!
  4. Upfitter Switch installation

    Are people getting the GreyBoosted upfitter harnesses? I bought mine 2 weeks ago (mid april) and it still hasn’t shipped. No replies via email either.
  5. XLT trucks with push button start cup holder/ambient lighting

    Hats off to @JHForman812 ?? His harness is top notch and I just finished adding ambient lighting front and rear w/ cup holder. He’s a wonderful person to help so many people and I am truly thankful for all his help. Glad to know there are still good people in this world… especially in these...
  6. Harsh shifting transmission TSB

    I had the same issue with my truck when it had about 2000 miles and the dealer did the "PCM - Transmission Accelerated Main Control Break In routine" on the appropriate clutches. This absolutely helped fix the problem. I would suggest maybe trying another dealer.
  7. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    One thing I noticed is when you format the drive, choose "Restore Default settings." If the drive automatically chooses something other than “exFAT” as the format, it may not work well. Even if you manually change it to "exFAT" it may not function properly for FDRS. Having a USB drive that...
  8. Conversion to paddle shifters is it possible?

    Just finished installing my new raptor steering wheel. I ended up getting the harness from Boosted GreyGoose Designs and swapped the trim. Everything works perfectly and this new wheel is badass!! Love it! Thanks @superfordman and others for the information provided!
  9. Conversion to paddle shifters is it possible?

    @superfordman - If you get the raptor heated steering wheel, but don't have factory steering heat will the wiring still allow it? I know there is probably some forscan items to turn on but was wondering it works for non-factory supplied heating steering wheels.
  10. Unreal Theme/75th Anniversary Splash/Climate Controls

    Actually I believe that is from the Raptor splash screen and it flashes Ford Performance real quick on startup or shutdown but normally shows the Raptor logo.
  11. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Great tip, I’m in the EA program too but haven’t seen this yet. Thanks for the info!
  12. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I was thinking the same thing. I mean I am still fine being on the -MGL strategy and using my tune but I wanted to let them know of the new one because they may get all kinds of calls once it comes down OTA. I still have the PCM in my update list in FDRS but I just ignore it for now.
  13. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I keep emailing them like once a month to get an update but never hear back. I sent them the stock -MGM Strategy/tune file back in Dec. I will give them a call to see what’s up. I imagine more and more people will run into issues as trucks get the PCM update OTA.
  14. B&O Unleashed finally fixed for $329?

    This is too ironic as I just noticed this as well sitting in my truck. EDIT- I just put my truck on the charger as the battery did get really low while I was playing with all the new sound. At one point I got the you need to turn on the truck or auto-shutdown will occur. I am hoping the...
  15. B&O Unleashed finally fixed for $329?

    The harness allows you to tap in the rear speakers without splicing and adding new speaker wires. For the 8 Speaker B&O setup. low lever RcA to the amp then rear speaker wires from amp back to the harness.
  16. B&O Unleashed finally fixed for $329?

    Just finished adding the door speakers to my amp using the harness above! Amazing difference even with just stock speakers!!! I have some Hertz MPX 6.5’s coming Monday. Can’t wait to see how much better it will sound! Adding a sub and this “rear door setup” really brings the 8 speaker B&O...
  17. B&O Unleashed finally fixed for $329?

    Do you have any info on how to use the APH-FD02 to create a no splice harness? I would like to just add more sound to my rear speakers just as @JJSnell did without cutting into the door speaker wires. Red Circle- plug go into factory silver "amp"? Blue Circle- use the rear Green and Purple...
  18. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    If you have a tune you’ll need to get a modification done to it since it’ll change the strategy code. For me the strategy change from MGL to MGM and Livernois is still working on having that new strategy applied to their tunes. This is why I still have the PCM still in my update list.
  19. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Make sure the vehicle is in the key on position, engine off when you run a scan. Some modules may not get full power if the key is “off”




Top