Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2025 F-150 production and scheduling

    This is crazy, my truck order was acknowledged on October 28th. I still do not have a production date or VIN
  2. 2025 F-150 production and scheduling

    The Platinum Plus or 703a package is now available it is $$$$$
  3. 2025 F-150 production and scheduling

    The Kansas City Plant began producing the 2025 F-150 this week.
  4. Picked up my new f150 yesterday.

    Congratulations! What color is that?
  5. 2025 F-150 production and scheduling

    FirstTimeFord, yikes that is a lot of money. I think I will be content with the 702a option.
  6. 2025 F-150 production and scheduling

    I like the look of those, too bad they are not doing the 703 now. My truck that is on order has the 702 package, it may scare me to see the extra charge for the 703.; I wonder when job 2 starts.
  7. 2025 F-150 production and scheduling

    I have been looking at web site reviews and I noticed that the 2025 Platinum they drive has chrome grill, bumpers, door handles, a light color interior, and Platinum badging on the hood. These are options that are not listed for the current 25s. I currently have an 18 F-150 Limited with satin...
  8. 2025 F-150 production and scheduling

    I contacted the Ford Help Line and inquired about a possible production date. I will attempt to attach the response I got from them. I am not sure what the clean comment meant.
  9. 2025 F-150 Scheduling This Week (10/24/24) for Production Weeks 11/18 - 12/9

    I have a 2025 Platinum option 702 that I ordered in October. I am #5 on priority list no word on VIN# or production yet. I have owned multiple F-150s but this is my first time ordering one I have 2 questions that hopefully someone can help me with I noticed that the 702 package is the top...




Top