Sponsored

Search results

  1. Leak causing wet drivers floor and damp seat

    I've placed some of the moisture detector dots around under the carpet, on the firewall and behind the kick panels on both sides and in a couple parts of the wire chase. It is hard to fit down there and get the tiny stickers off my fingers or tweezers so maybe not the best locations...but we...
  2. Leak causing wet drivers floor and damp seat

    I did remove the trim panel and there did not appear to be any standing water or any droplets in the wire chase. I am placing the moisture detecting dots all around and will have some in that wire chase to hopefully help identify where it is coming from.
  3. Leak causing wet drivers floor and damp seat

    Back in November on election day I had water dripping out of the mic hole above the driver seat onto my leg in my '22 Powerboost 502A FX4. The dealership had it at a water leak shop for about a week and said the sunroof track was mounted to low and needed to be adjusted. I only drive my truck...
  4. Which is more efficient? ICE or battery? Read on.

    One thing I haven't seen mentioned is keeping the battery up to temperature so that it can charge. Is this done with electric or through ICE heat like the HVAC? I've only sat after short trips so the engine wasn't fully up to temp and seemed to run more often than on generator mode during the...
  5. Water dripping from overhead console

    On election day I was dropping my ballot off and water started dripping onto my leg out of the speaker hole above the driver. Upon further inspection the entire drivers side headliner was soaked from mid door around to the mirror as well as the floor up behind the pedals but under the floor mat...
  6. Powerboost CEL P237C/Exhaust Heat Exchanger Leak Megathread

    I was lucky that mine only sat there for 2 weeks, unlucky that it was covered in multiple layers of ash then light rain then ash from wildfires. First thing I did when I got home was wash it and at least it hadn't been long since it was waxed.
  7. Powerboost CEL P237C/Exhaust Heat Exchanger Leak Megathread

    I got a call last night that my truck was repaired and I picked it up this afternoon. So far so good. Tomorrow would have been 2 weeks at the dealership. Given many of the others with delays I'm happy with the turnaround.
  8. Powerboost CEL P237C/Exhaust Heat Exchanger Leak Megathread

    It looks like the part they ordered for my '22 5.5' Lariat was the 5A212 W, no update on when it will be finished so I'm still hopeful it will be this week.
  9. Powerboost CEL P237C/Exhaust Heat Exchanger Leak Megathread

    I got a call from the service advisor this afternoon. They found the problem and ordered the part. Delivery and repair is expected to be complete sometime next week. I didn't get a part number, she thought it was an exhaust extension tube assembly but didn't have it in front of her. I'll report...
  10. Powerboost CEL P237C/Exhaust Heat Exchanger Leak Megathread

    Just dropped it off at the dealership this morning, crossed the 5000 mark on the drive there. Showed the advisor the drips on the ground before I left so hopefully they can squeeze it in and identify it quick since there are neon drops lighting the way. I edited my previous post with my details...
  11. Powerboost CEL P237C/Exhaust Heat Exchanger Leak Megathread

    I had an issue on my drive home from work this afternoon where the engine was idling high (1.4) and there was a large fan running harder than I have ever heard. It was only 81 outside and most of my drive was downhill so certainly not working hard. Eventually I got a couple of warnings that the...
  12. Anyone install a two-way radio yet?

    I realize this is an old thread, but decided to start here rather than new. I have a '22 Powerboost that I am looking to add my ham radio to and was looking at the Bullet Proof Diesel 3rd light mount. When fishing the coax cable(s) down through the C pillar I just want to make sure that it...
  13. Adaptive Head Lights - Coming to the US???

    I was finally able to test this on my 22 Powerboost 502A this weekend on some rural Oregon highways late at night. While I was impressed with the glare free feature combined with the turning headlights on the curvy roads, I couldn't really tell much difference on the straight sections. With cars...
  14. BlueCruise Stats as of 7/28/22 -- 10.6M miles logged, used by 66.5K customers, OTA updated to 15K customers, 130K miles of Blue Zones coverage

    I was finally able to use it on my 22 Powerboost I picked up at the end of June. I've used it a couple times on my commute, but this was my first 600 mile weekend down I5 in WA/OR without the RV trailer. Overall I was happy and it did make the drive more relaxing. It did seem to hug the...
  15. Maximizing regenerative breaking... tips?

    I do wish there was an option to allow braking like the ACC brakes. It seems that with ACC enabled the majority of the braking is regenerative and it either is able to apply that harder, or it shifts down to provide more braking power. While I haven't tried manual shift mode, I have not found...
  16. First week with my Powerboost

    I'm about a month into my 22 PB and just passed 3,000 miles. That's due to it being driven from the dealership in Idaho to home north of Seattle, then camping for the next 3 weeks all over WA and OR :-) So far I am happy with my first truck, coming from a Grand Cherokee. A couple of our...
  17. Ford buyback process?

    I went through something similar with a '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee back in 2014. I emailed my repair logs to an attorney, she reviewed them and sent a letter to Chrysler asking for a full purchase price + the cost of the new tires I had put on day 1, or replace with an identical vehicle...my...
  18. Breadcrumbs..

    Mine did that the other day while we were out camping, and the recent nav searches resorted to what they would have been last week (I've only had the truck 2 weeks). Then the next time I started it up everything was back to normal and the breadcrumbs we're back. The only thing I could think of...
  19. ProPower Current Charting With FORScan?

    I've been searching and can't find if there is a PID or a known way to track ProPower current draw via FORScan or Torque. I would like to chart out ProPower draw vs time on battery vs running time. I can find everything else but haven't found a way to determine that. I have found draw from the...
  20. Chart ProPower Current With FORScan?

    I've been searching and can't find if there is a PID or a known way to track ProPower current draw via FORScan or Torque. I would like to chart out ProPower draw vs time on battery vs running time. I can find everything else but haven't found a way to determine that. I have found draw from the...




Top