Sponsored

Search results

  1. Looks like salt caked on undercarriage

    Could be deicing salt or lawn fertilizer runnoff. I would pressure wash it off then not worry about it.
  2. 2021 f150 helm service manual (workshop manual)

    Unixadm, Does Helm update their product offering thru the year or are they a once and done publisher? Would it be better to wait and get service info for 2022 f150? I would like to get some format that I can keep and study and review at leisure. I may not be able to come up the learning curve...
  3. 2021 f150 helm service manual (workshop manual)

    Yes, paper copy is way to go. More fun to read at your leisure and last forever. I have enjoyed paper copies for previous cars that are several decades old.
  4. 2021 f150 helm service manual (workshop manual)

    Has anyone purchased the service info for 21 f150 on cdrom from helm? Can you give us a short review or opinion on useability, details, overall value, etc. I'm hoping it is comparable to Ford's in house service info. I understand that it covers the hybrid system but the wiring diagrams are not...
  5. First oil change?

    On my first oil change, I plan to open the filter and look at the trash in the pleats of the filter. On other new vehicles the particles appeared to be the size of sprinkled pepper (very small quantity). It is a task to unroll the edge of the seam that holds the baseplate into the can. If I...
  6. Anyone try using a welder yet?

    Just curious if anyone tried a welder on the pro7.2. Was it tempermental? 120 or 240? What model welder? Stick or wire. I would like to try a miller 211 wire welder. It can run 120 or 240. I think on 240 it would be a good match for the pro7.2. Hope someone has some experience with this.
  7. "Configurable Gauge selection" and "My View" resetting back to default after random times

    I recently received the OTA update. Two days later it defaulted back to original gauge setting. I would love to see turbo gauge permanently somewhere. Maybe they will fix it on the second OTA. I havn't tried swapping for the transmission temp. Maybe it would stay.
  8. 7.2KW generator not able to handle a circular saw

    The problem with these saws sounds a little like a ground fault issue. Most saws and some other power tools have a brush type motors. Over time the brushes wear and deposit a thin coating of carbon dust on everything in the housing. An older tool may have a metal case and a three wire...
  9. "Configurable Gauge selection" and "My View" resetting back to default after random times

    I'm disappointed that I have not received any OTA updates and I think my build date was 11 of 20. I have a good wi-fi connection, but it is parked under a metal carport. Are most folks getting updates over wi-fi?
  10. Anyone figure out how to convert 240v outlet to 120v and still use all 7.2kw?

    Scott, I have a transformer that I acquired at an auction. It is an Acme T1-53044-S rated at 5kva. 120/240 or 240/120. On one instance it tripped the circuit breaker in my house while I was experimenting with it. I never connected it to the Pro-power for fear that the back emf from a...
  11. OTA Update - anyone received one yet?

    Did your update occur during a time that you had scheduled in the sync 4? If a person doesn't have a time scheduled for updates, does that prevent them from receiving updates at all? It appears updates can only be scheduled once a week.
  12. Soft Tonneau Cover Suggestions!?

    My son gave me one of these and I was thoroughly impressed with value for the money. He's had one on his truck for about 5 years without problems. Mine is t3 though.
  13. Powerboost 7.2kW Towing Travel Trailer - First hookup and test results

    Thank you for showing us inside Pandora's box. Always exciting to see details like this.
  14. Still finding new features

    Thanks gentlemen. I was hesitant to push it..........didnt want to accidentally summon a swat team or ambulance.
  15. Still finding new features

    On the ceiling, near the rear view mirror mount, is a small unlabeled button switch. Someone please tell me what it is. Thanks
  16. stereo/surround sound

    The first day I took delivery of my xlt PB, I was looking thru the sync 4 settings and happened across stereo or surround sound settings for the radio. I don't have the B&O system. At the time I selected stereo. I have tried to go back and try surround sound but cannot find that option. I'm...
  17. First OTA Software Update for F-150 coming tomorrow March 18th

    I saw somewhere in the settings that you could reset sync 4 to original factory default settings. Would that erase all the updates that have occurred?
  18. Pedestrian Alert System - Anyone else annoyed by it?

    When you unplugged the speaker and generated the warning, did it go away when reconnected or did it have to be reset (cleared) by forscan or some other diagnostic tool?
  19. Anyone found a way to disable the reverse beeping? It's loud as hell, and I'm sure will annoy the neighbors.

    Are they dvd's or books, or an online service? Just wondering if Helm dvd's are similar to what Ford techs use. Thanks again




Top