Sponsored

Search results

  1. Ford Performance leveling kit changes

    I do believe they had some manufacturing issues (as mentioned leaks and I want to say corrosion) so the kit was halted and redesigned to what is now out. Hopefully they are better as I haven’t seen anyone complain about the new style
  2. Michelin Primacy OEM tires not holding up

    I’ve had good luck with other Michelin tires. I find the “oem” version of tires are usually lacking in some form . Usually the store bought versions are much better. The Hankooks are another such example. The AT2 version you can buy is way better and different than what Ford sticks on. They are...
  3. manufactured in canada

    There are no F150s built in Canada anymore. It’s a Canadian market truck built in Missouri or Michigan
  4. 2025 king ranch orders.

    Think you pretty much nailed it . Can’t wait to see what they do with the Gen 15
  5. P2884 AND P2885 Engine disconnect clutch codes

    Mine died on me last year as described (engine shuts off, coast to side, restarts after a few minutes). I’m my case I went through an aux pump, the electric drive motor and eventually a new transmission/new drive motor. Well this year (few weeks ago) same thing happens. They put another aux pump...
  6. Coming back to Ford...and an ode to a Tundra

    I’m not a Toyota fanboy ,as I’ve a few Lexus , but unfortunately I just don’t think your new Ford will be as reliable as that particular Toyota truck but the technology leap itself will be night and day along with better fuel economy. Enjoy the new wheels when they arrive ? and consider the...
  7. Powerboost squeal when going electric to ICE - Help me!

    If you have an ESP (bumper to bumper type) it should be covered. Not sure which one you have but maybe have a look through
  8. Factory navigation question

    It should but the database itself needs to be updated that Ford gets the info from
  9. New Fox Elite Series 2.5 Coilover

    They say 2 inch lift for them on the website. im assuming that’s max. There was something in the install papers as well. The 3.0 will 2.5 inch lift
  10. Found a small plastic part, can someone identify?

    Curling iron cover?
  11. Shopping... Frankenstein-ing options and trims?

    Looks like the 2020 guide just fyi
  12. Shopping... Frankenstein-ing options and trims?

    Well definitely get an ESP as quality is no longer job 1 . If you keep it under 2 inch you shouldn’t have any issue with lane keep/adaptive. If for some reason it does it can be adjusted anyways. I’d be inclined to keep the 13 but some parts may be hard to get in the near future
  13. Color poll

  14. Factory navigation question

    Probably can. Have to give Ford credit for at least giving us Ford Pass for free unlike Onstar and others
  15. Factory navigation question

    You end up subscribing to connected navigation that’s in FordPass. I use it as well . Cell cost and service sucks where I live so I don’t use Apple Maps or google as much
  16. TSB 25-2048 - Sync/Carplay/Audio General Stability Performance?

    Well it should as the tab has them update all the modules it seems
  17. Newly Designed FordPass 5.0 App®: What to Know

    I’ll have to see if I have climate controls yet. New battery will definitely help ?
  18. Red stickers on wheels

    I believe someone on here said they are painted
  19. Headlight plastic cracking (2021 Platinum Powerboost)

    Some of those pictures in that document are up for interpretation. Good to know about the PPF but I need that for where I live. I’ll probably take rock before it will craze . Thanks for posting that info
  20. Red stickers on wheels

    I’m in north east Alberta and it was rims/tires. I use them for winter . Sold the Hankooks for $600




Top